**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I think we need to reflect as a community after the past 24 hours

2»

Comments

• Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    This months has been positive overall, id give it a 8/10, but they really missed the mark with the 6* shards arena and the awful handling of it on the forums.

As someone above said, kabam biggest problem has always been communication and that has not changed much. Most of the outrage since thanksgiving could have been easily avoided with some basic communication skill.
  • Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117

Like I care who wisdom is, every time I read his posts, he's on kabam's payroll, so I'll post what I think it is, just cos a handfull of you won't admit that one man like Seatin made the movement, that's your problem.

So just because someone has a different opinion to yours they’re ‘on Kabam’s payroll’?
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Like I care who wisdom is, every time I read his posts, he's on kabam's payroll, so I'll post what I think it is, just cos a handfull of you won't admit that one man like Seatin made the movement, that's your problem.

If you think Seatin made the movement, you're sorely mistaken. A lot of YTbers, famous ones at that posted about the problems in the game roughly around the same time. Seatin did play a major role, but it's very disrespectful to others to not give them their due credit too.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Although I do not think screaming here in the forums here is a solution to that. People were anticipating a good surprise though , emotions can run violent over here that's why its out of control and that's why its a forum.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Although I do not think screaming here in the forums here is a solution to that. People were anticipating a good surprise though , emotions can run violent over here that's why its out of control and that's why its a forum.

I don’t believe that’s all there is to the calendar. There are shannanigans afoot.
  • Options
    GerbilGerbil Posts: 50
    The last thing Kabam needs is me up their butt...