**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 β˜…β˜…
    It's whatever really, free stuff, blah blah.. I just want to know the thought process behind the solo shards. Kabam is well aware and have acknowledged they're the most useless resource in the game, so why would they include them in this calendar? I'm not mad, just genuinely curious lol
  • Options
    Deeparvi said:

No reply to this thread from any Kabam Moderators is making the matter even more worse and it shows clearly that they don't cater to the player base.. I mean having 35 pages of Forums post and no at all response from any one from Kabam, this is utter ridiculous and disgusting to see and that to on the Holiday Season and Upcoming Christmas 🀢 and entire player base is disappointed and the company just don't cars at all..

As others have said, they most likely are in a meeting figuring out how or what to even reply with. Some stuff mods can jump on and reply or shut down easily, things like this thought prob require a few phone calls or a good zoom meeting to figure out what the next step is
  • Options
    FleirsFleirs Posts: 17 β˜…

Those rewards can obtain at normal event run.
    Only greater crystal is OK.
  • Options
    mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
  • Options
    CytaCyta Posts: 101 β˜…
    Mom: Kabam, go a throw the garbage!
    Kabam: wow, we got so much, it will take me 14 days to do it.. but its ok, got meh boys picking it up...for free!!!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Giv then 43 minutes.
  • Options
    Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 β˜…β˜…

Husky54 said:

Deeparvi said:

No reply to this thread from any Kabam Moderators is making the matter even more worse and it shows clearly that they don't cater to the player base.. I mean having 35 pages of Forums post and no at all response from any one from Kabam, this is utter ridiculous and disgusting to see and that to on the Holiday Season and Upcoming Christmas 🀢 and entire player base is disappointed and the company just don't cars at all..

I don't know who's going through and clicking "disagree" on literally every comment, but that person is a right knob.
    It’s the guys that are going around telling people β€œJuSt Be GReAtFul iTs FreE” while ignoring that the 2017 calendar is better.
    I really try to avoid complaining about free stuffβ€”and I think it's best in *most* cases to be happy about login rewards. This one is just flat out disappointing and deflating. Kabam was on a roll with a lot of good content this month and I was feeling excited about playing the game againβ€”something I hadn't felt in a while. This calendar just set that back quite a bit.
  • Options
    MimsyMimsy Posts: 98 β˜…
    We get any response from the team yet
  • Options
    TaigaMiniTaigaMini Posts: 23 β˜…

71k views and not a word said by the Kabam team.

Wow!

Calm ya tits everyone. It's 9:30am on Monday. Give em a little time to sort it. Of course they weren't going to respond over a weekend.
  • Options
    ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93 β˜…
    Why will you guys still not respond to us? The disrespect shown for the community by breaking your own promise of more communication is unacceptable and unprofessional of Kabam! These are horrible business practices!