**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

TurboGod said:

Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved

You think they were going to give people a T5CC in the Calendar?
    I don’t think that’s what anyone rational is suggesting. However, they removed the 4* challenge objective that awarded a 10% T5c crystal, and there’s been significant speculation some part of the gift involves T5c shards. Not unreasonable, especially since mods responded to the 4* challenge queries by claiming to be checking on it and it’s been asked about time and again.

Dr. Zola
    Oh, I get the connection. I speculated the same. I was wrong. I guessed it might be because of the same reason, but let's be honest. The Holiday Calendar isn't about to get people to TB. In fact, ever since the introduction of the Title, people have wanted nothing but T5CCs. Only, they're THE most rare Resource in the game. Which means they're not going to fall from the sky. The OP implied Cav Players wanted Resources to get them to TB. That's not all going to happen from logging on.

TurboGod said:

Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved

You think they were going to give people a T5CC in the Calendar?
    Preferably literally anything but solo shards?
    Meh. Free is free. I just don't want Epoch Shards. The gift of RNG with a large possibility of something useless for me.
    Ok. I will be honest: the calendar has always offered rare resources (T2a in 2017?) as well as pRNG shots at other rare items.

It would take a Herculean act of self-deception to conclude this calendar as it currently stands is consistent with any past Holiday Calendar or is somehow more than straight rubbish for a player who has progressed beyond the game tutorial.

It’s okay to call it like it is.

Dr. Zola
    I didn't say it was consistent. I expressed how I felt about it. I don't keep records of these things each year and compare them. I don't do the same with Christmas presents. Lol. People can feel free to say how they feel about it. I just said the only thing that bothered me was the Epoch Shards replacing actual Shards.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Why do people even want kabam to respond? If it was a bug we would've found out by now so chances are this calendar is here to stay. Hypothetically let's say kabam do respond it won't change the fact the calendar is extremely underwhelming. A response on this matter will achieve nothing except more complaining and whining.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    The Forum: What is this? Kabam what happend? Kabam are you there? Hellooo, Kabam ?!?
    Kabam: *AFK*
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    When this becomes December 21 for a few hours..... then resume worrying about it, I'm pretty sure the community has made the reaction crystal clear.

Username Kabam Miike Joined October 2016 Visits 4,025 Last Active December 18

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/profile/discussions/Kabam Miike
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    73k view / 1.1k comment
    People wants answer And there is no official answer...Where are this game’s mods ???
  • TaigaMiniTaigaMini Posts: 23
    Greekhit said:

TaigaMini said:

71k views and not a word said by the Kabam team.

Wow!

Calm ya tits everyone. It's 9:30am on Monday. Give em a little time to sort it. Of course they weren't going to respond over a weekend.
    Game is supposed to run all days not only Monday to Friday.
    Do purchases are banned except communication at weekends?
    A serious multimillion worth company works 24/7.
    Think before you post.
    Maybe follow your own advice. Something that is causing this much backlash will need a deeper discussion / decisions from higher up. I can gurantee you that "multimillion" dollar companies as you call it, do not have their big wigs working over the weekend. If the game was bugged to the point of not working at all then maybe you'd expect it. For a **** calendar? Get real.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Why do people even want kabam to respond? If it was a bug we would've found out by now so chances are this calendar is here to stay. Hypothetically let's say kabam do respond it won't change the fact the calendar is extremely underwhelming. A response on this matter will achieve nothing except more complaining and whining.

That such a dumb reasoning. Clearly the community is in an uproar and wants answer. Kabam as a company owe us an answer even if that answer is only “yep, thats the actual holiday calendar, suck it”
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Isn’t it progression based, though?
    Both solo crystals and epoch shards are limited by your title. Epoch shards are, in fact, much worse for anyone below cavalier. And anyone who doesn’t have access to the new solo crystal will find this calendar much less rewarding. So, it’s bad for TB and Cav, but only gets worse going down the line...
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Has there still been nothing but absolute silence from Kabam on this topic?!

Unreal.....

lol bro.... it's just hitting 9am PST.. Offices in Vancouver, people just getting in if they even go in right now with covid. Slow your roll. This community is so entitled. LOL
    It's not hard for one of the Kabam mods and just respond with a "We have seen everyone's concerns and will talk with the team Monday morning and discuss appropriate resolutions" All the summoners want is an acknowledgement that they hear us and will try to do something about it.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    We travel back in time? what year are we in?? 2016?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    With no response to this one it all iteden to be this
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★

We travel back in time? what year are we in?? 2016?