**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• What is happening?? Claimed the badge but can’t send no gift out?
  • Really??? Can’t even gift
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    ok, thanks for the input guys :)
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    Check ur mail restart the game
  • xfou21xfou21 Posts: 34

Hey, gang!

Did a fresh restart of the game still not show it?

oh. ok, there is a mod in the building! nice to know as there is another thread which isnt giving this company cash it has 1.1k comments and still not a single respond from a mod its called " New Christmas Calender! [Merged] " you can check it out
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★

Hey, gang!

Ok now do the 37 page thread about the holiday calendar
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Sigh
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    While you're at it, can you fix the holiday calendar, its clearly progression based and not showing up for anyone above proven. Thanks!
  • I did. Like 3 times. I’ll try again.
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    As title says we cannot swap gifts since there is no gifting tab implemented in game
  • Akhil254Akhil254 Posts: 38
    I've claimed the gifting badge and restarted the game twice.Yet I don't have an option to gift
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Thank you, everyone. I'm currently bringing this up. We'll get it fixed ASAP.

Any chance you could do the same for the **** holiday calendar?
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    edited December 2020
    I mean, I gotta get some points and such, ya know. How’s the badge bug coming @Kabam Vydious
  • AhmetyldrmAhmetyldrm Posts: 9

Hey, gang!

Hey, gang!

Lol do you not have this game in your device
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Less then a minute response to the gifting event not working (kabam $$$).. 37 pages 1100 messages on the calendar 0 response....lol
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Not fun. @RichTheMan this is the perfect news story, Hi
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Don't need to say much picture explains it.

Pretty chuffed about it since I don't have the skill to do the objectives. I was hoping to land Science as I already had like 13% on that one but got skill which is good too
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Check ur mail restart the game

Check ur facts restart your brain
  • Marvel_GMarvel_G Posts: 42
    Hurry I’m trying to give you my money kabam !
  • CyckCyck Posts: 54
    What is the minimum level required for gifting?
    I’m 22 and I didn’t got my badge