**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    I find it interesting that there are some very well known youtubers currently whaling out on this event........
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry about this snag, folks :'( We were so excited to get this fixed for you...
    Don't worry - we have many, many eyes on this as we speak.
    Keep your fingers and toes crossed with us!

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Two Mails, no gifting.
    But my chat laggs like hell.

Its like a warm fire that some things never change. ❤️
  • Options
    Loake23Loake23 Posts: 5
    Whats worse is when you find people who it does work for and you cant send yet.. argh!!
  • Options
    ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry about this snag, folks :'( We were so excited to get this fixed for you...

Two of my accounts were able to gift. The only ones in my alliance that could. The second was unable to get the first milestone in the alliance event. Both have been in the alliance for well over a month. Both have contributed over 10k points. Both meet all requirements except for playing a game that isn’t broken on arrival. Are you going to fix this? Really annoying to have saved up for an event and end up getting shafted because I didn’t gift fast enough.
  • Options
    After Kabam Vidious / Kabam Boo post an update

• Options
    Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Kabam Boo said:

When does it become to much with bugs, and constantly letting people down that pay to play, and keep the company going? Just curious.
  • Options
    TheDonV2TheDonV2 Posts: 2
    Lol, another classic mess up.

• Options
    ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50

Awesomoo said:

Kabam, I hope u realize that since some ppl in my ally can gift they have already crossed the first few milestones and now we can't claim them because u messed this up. Better bring that compensation soon!

Not how it works

No need to cry about compensation
    I crossed the first milestone with one of my alts and then my second alt didn’t receive the first milestone. Apparently this is how it works.
  • Options
    27JAS27JAS Posts: 21
    @Kabam Vydious Not sure if this helps but i figured out that when we click the claim button for the badge, its not just that the gifting thing does not show up. I think all of that is fine. What is wrong is that when we claim it, the badge doesnt actually go to our inventory. Its as if it is a ghost badge. Try getting it into our inventory. That might do it. I could be wrong so for anyone reading this, dont get your hopes up.
  • Options
    😭