**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    I find it interesting that there are some very well known youtubers currently whaling out on this event........
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry about this snag, folks :'( We were so excited to get this fixed for you...
    Don't worry - we have many, many eyes on this as we speak.
    Keep your fingers and toes crossed with us!

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Two Mails, no gifting.
    But my chat laggs like hell.

Its like a warm fire that some things never change. ❤️
  • Loake23Loake23 Posts: 5
    Whats worse is when you find people who it does work for and you cant send yet.. argh!!
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry about this snag, folks :'( We were so excited to get this fixed for you...

Two of my accounts were able to gift. The only ones in my alliance that could. The second was unable to get the first milestone in the alliance event. Both have been in the alliance for well over a month. Both have contributed over 10k points. Both meet all requirements except for playing a game that isn’t broken on arrival. Are you going to fix this? Really annoying to have saved up for an event and end up getting shafted because I didn’t gift fast enough.
  • After Kabam Vidious / Kabam Boo post an update

• Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Kabam Boo said:

When does it become to much with bugs, and constantly letting people down that pay to play, and keep the company going? Just curious.
  • TheDonV2TheDonV2 Posts: 2
    Lol, another classic mess up.

• ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50

Awesomoo said:

Kabam, I hope u realize that since some ppl in my ally can gift they have already crossed the first few milestones and now we can't claim them because u messed this up. Better bring that compensation soon!

Not how it works

No need to cry about compensation
    I crossed the first milestone with one of my alts and then my second alt didn’t receive the first milestone. Apparently this is how it works.
  • 27JAS27JAS Posts: 21
    @Kabam Vydious Not sure if this helps but i figured out that when we click the claim button for the badge, its not just that the gifting thing does not show up. I think all of that is fine. What is wrong is that when we claim it, the badge doesnt actually go to our inventory. Its as if it is a ghost badge. Try getting it into our inventory. That might do it. I could be wrong so for anyone reading this, dont get your hopes up.
  • 😭