**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Event Changed Ally

Hello everyone!
I hope this is the right section, otherwise I am deeply sorry for my mistake. This is the first time I write in the forum, usually I find the answer in other’s posts but this time was different.

Anyway, one of my teammate entered our ally on the 12th of December and he is wondering how it is going to affect the gifting event. In other words, can he already start gifting with all of us or he needs to wait until the 23rd? Or until the first 14 days he is in our ally, which means 26th of December? We sort of get confused ahahahah

Thank you to anyone is going to solve our doubt!

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    DenXmcoc said:

Hello everyone!
    I hope this is the right section, otherwise I am deeply sorry for my mistake. This is the first time I write in the forum, usually I find the answer in other’s posts but this time was different.

Anyway, one of my teammate entered our ally on the 12th of December and he is wondering how it is going to affect the gifting event. In other words, can he already start gifting with all of us or he needs to wait until the 23rd? Or until the first 14 days he is in our ally, which means 26th of December? We sort of get confused ahahahah

Thank you to anyone is going to solve our doubt!

He can look at his events tab and see when he's eligible to start contributing points to the event
  • Thank you very much! I will let him know then! 👍🏻