**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trade offer for gifting crystals

I think it would be a great addition to the gifting event if they added the ability to trade gifting crystals, so both people would confirm what they are sending and than it would send both players there items. This would remove the fear of getting scammed to those players who are looking to do gift for gift, and would also continue to allow people just looking to send gifts for nothing in return to do so. I’m making this post because I am having trouble finding a player to trade with without fear of getting scammed, and would love the security to know that I’m getting what I promise, and they are getting what they where promised. That being said that’s just my little rant, if anyone wants to trade just one GGC feel free to add me on game.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It is a gifting system, not a trading system
  • Options
    BlubbernapBlubbernap Posts: 34

It is a gifting system, not a trading system

Although that might be the way Kabam intended it, it’s very obvious to everyone including them that this system is used as both a trading and gifting system. Kabam neither encourages nor discourages this, but I just think it would be a good addition for Kabam to fit the needs of the players who choose to use there system this way, I’m not saying they must do it, but if you think about it, it’s actually a benefit to everyone, people trading get 100 percent confidence, and Kabam make more on the crystals as with every successful trade instead of a scam, there is an extra 300 unit crystal being purchased.