Options

Post all your lucky pulls from the GGCs here

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I got some other jackpots but this was the best. Out of the nexus I got sunspot!
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    DrZola said:

Second batch. Chose those two nexus champs for the iso.

Used 5* shards towards Featured 5* and...now 0/23 on Prof X or Wolvie. Another dupe of someone else (Quake maybe? Who knows...).

Hoping for a slice of redemption from the calendar fix means I’m squarely at Desperation Station.

Dr. Zola

Yup, prof x evades me as well man. Prob wasted about 5k units trying from his 300 unit crystal, then 0/20 on featured crystals, 0/18 sexennium crystals so I feel your pain lol.
  • Options
    PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    15k five star
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Got 5* Kang, Thanos, and 10k 6* shards from 1 batch of 10.

Still hunting for that 6* Thanos, but the 5* is going straight to R4 (maybe R5 if I don't feel too bad about wasting resources at the time). He's probably also going to get one of my generic 5* AGs. Been hunting for a Thanos on my roster since the beginning.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Nice. Payback for the epoch pulls
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Opened one of the milestone GGC and got 10k shards, put me over enough for a featured so thought why not. He will go nicely with my cosmic t5cc!!

My favorite cosmic champ.....Nice one man!
    Thank you!!

I have a good feeling he will be mine too! I only pulled him last week on my mini account as a 5*, so learning to use him slowly. Definitely a good reason to learn to use him faster now lol.

Any simple tips? Good guides?
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Why must you hurt me like this
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited December 2020
    I have to say I made bank! With a ton if iso. I'm happy!

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ohh post your lucky pulls, nvrmind then.
  • Options

Got omega red, hulk buster and black widow (do) from the 5star crystals, got invisible woman and cap marvel classic from 6star crystals and spider Gwen from my 6 star nexus, oh and got a mystic ag from the crystal and awakened doom.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My second account got 3k 6 Star Shards from the GGCs so it could open it's Second 6 Star...
    Not only was it a Second Tech, Not Only was it in between Stealth Spidey and Sunspot just to tease me (since the reel is just for show, but out of all the Champions I could've pulled...

It just had to be Iron Freaking Patriot, I swear I'm cursed to never be away from this guy...
    (He was my first 5 Star and Only Tech 5 Star on my Main account for almost 2 Years, then I later duped him Twice Back To Back...)
  • Options
    ABLE_G19ABLE_G19 Posts: 18

Hopefully it continues this way
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 578 ★★★
    This multiply by 10
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 578 ★★★

• Options
    1st 2 of the season
  • Options

• Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Forgot to screenshot the 1/2 a t5b ande 2 5* nexus crystals. Picked Taskmaster (dupe) and Vision Aarkus
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Two full T5b and enough 6s shards to open three featured crystals (plus what I already had). Pulled Falcon (new), awakened Killmonger and re-duped Mr. F. Took KM to rank 2.
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215

The champs i pulled from those crystals were trash tho
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    All I've got.... is T5CC frags, 2k Mystic, Mutant and Skill, 1500 6* shards and 22500 T5B frags.

I shouldn't be disappointed, but I guess I'm more frustrated.
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

• Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    And here I am getting literally ZERO 6* shards from like 15 of these
  • Options
    This was mine