**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Hulk or Venom?

BarkingPineappleBarkingPineapple Posts: 33
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Which should I bring to r5?

Red Hulk or Venom? 101 votes

Red Hulk ( 5* sig 20)
7%
TheManMythLegendDragonMCOCAanthoGoddessIliasGarrettNBerjibsSazedYodabolt21 8 votes
Venom (5 * sig 20)
92%
PantherusNZSnakeEyes69RaganatorTaxTendersquadzuffyNanoDroidstaines8AjisdopeDrake2078Alex13369MagrailothosMityAntKamikaze_TurtleDOKTOROKTOPUS16wegnerkMhd20034ThatGuyYouSaw235WarBros23Nitro422 93 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Venom (5 * sig 20)
    Uhm. Venom all the way
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Venom (5 * sig 20)
    Venom is useful is more content (V5, Spiderverse, etc)
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    Can’t go wrong here. I think I would lean ever so slightly to Venom. Both have great uses.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Venom (5 * sig 20)
    Both good. Depends on your roster.
    If you got Domino and Massacre, pick RHulk. His SP1 hit hard and launch SP3 after 10 fury.
    Venom is good standalone and as some players mentioned, he is always one of the MVPs in various contents.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Venom (5 * sig 20)
    I voted Venom, but that just means to R5 him first...
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Red Hulk ( 5* sig 20)
    Venom is good in variants but doesn’t need r5 for that imo. I use rulk much more in all other content, don’t think I’ve ever used venom in act 6 onwards. With all of these things it depends on your roster and masteries. Rulk is much better with suicides for eg, has nice immunities
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Venom (5 * sig 20)
    Venom for now as he is best in 3 different variants, nullifies and sustains with his sp1, and can shut down evaders and autoblockers with his true strike and klyntar buff against spiderverse. But... when the time comes and Terrax gets buffed (if the buff is good) Red Hulk gets a huge benefit from that synergy as well as the masacre synergy with suicides. Here is an example.

https://youtu.be/SCI1Eu1jukg