**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is more better with suicide masteries?

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I know both these champs are not exactly suicide friendly but still which one is better considering their gameplay, rotation, special activation, and utilities. I plan to take one of them to Rank 3 6* but I run suicides all the time. Let me know your thoughts

Who is more better with suicide masteries? 29 votes

Symbiote Supreme (duped)
72%
danielmathCliffordcanRbk19LmaoMeebletonKill_GreyJAATKINGEtjamaDeadline18TheTalentsKsp_2099MCOCHazzaBlizzard28Zan0VictorDSkyLord7000Will3808Celtic1981QuantumEmperorXVBarani7da 21 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
27%
Alex13369ShtickRickZombieZeddMephistoTalharajpootSahil_R_RanaKaypee3IceBro 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Neither are ideal, but Sorcerer Supreme is terrible with them.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    None
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme (duped)
    From what I've seen, sorcerer heals back a tiny bit of recoil with her regen passive (the base regen per second). But even with Nick Fury and dpxf synergy, she loses way too much health from recoil. Sym might be more manageable from what I've seen.
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Kill_Grey said:

From what I've seen, sorcerer heals back a tiny bit of recoil with her regen passive (the base regen per second). But even with Nick Fury and dpxf synergy, she loses way too much health from recoil. Sym might be more manageable from what I've seen.

Symbiote Supreme does have an ideal rotation if you are only looking for nullification but he does lose out on the valuable sp2 if you dont want to take too much recoil. I think sorcerer's base regen is enough to fight against recoil for the specials she needs to get her utilities. Her sp3 is a go to every fight for the permanent rune too.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme (duped)
    Rank up sym. Even though neither of them are great with suicides sym is the better rank up because you could always turn off suicides if you’re doing an abyss run with him and he’s slightly more sustainable than sorcerer.
  • Hey @MaxLee, this discussion has been moved from General Discussion to the Strategy and Tips section as it is the most appropriate place for it.

We have different sections in these Forums to help us keep everything organized in a way that allows everyone to find existing discussions about specific topics more easily.

When posting new discussions in the future, please review the various sections and choose the most relevant one. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to reach out via Private Message.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme (duped)
    Will3808 said:

Rank up sym. Even though neither of them are great with suicides sym is the better rank up because you could always turn off suicides if you’re doing an abyss run with him and he’s slightly more sustainable than sorcerer.

Nope, not even close.