**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker after 6 months playing

TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 802 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
You may remember me when I flexed being Cavalier after 6 or 7 months last year (or not :D) lol. However I had a busy time earlier this year so I left that account and let my brother have it.
I came back to play all-new account this June. And I'm surprised at the easy access to T5Bs right now.
Collecting some experience I had with the game, 5* Ghost from Nexus crystal in compensation package along with several good 5*s, I can surpass the progression of my old account by completing 6.4 last month. I completed 7.1 after it was published and planned tackling Abyss once I had Aegon and Nick. Miraclously earlier this month I pulled 5* Aegon from 1 basic and 5* NF from epoch shards, and I did have 2 skill gems for them too. Even then, I thought it would be at least next month till I can rank 5 them both. I was wrong, I could rank 5 both 2 weeks after getting them somehow.
I had 3k units and I have one mini account I use to collect free stuffs which has 2k units. And yesterday I had a day off so I started Abyss with all 4 horsemen as 5*s and 6* duped Heimdall (MVP) and made it past that Unit Collector with a mystic T5CC, a tech gem which I will save for 6* Ghost if I pull her in future.
I feel bad for anyone who has to do it Aegonless because it is very resource consuming even with him.
For mystic T5CC, I used it on Sasquatch because why not, he is the best 6* mystic I have, he has KingGroot's healthpool and the burst damage of Sunspot, plus unless you don't know how to block, you can't die with him, so I'm glad with the TB title, and with my R3 decision.
Btw, I only bought Collector's unit daily card twice so let's say I'm almost an FtP player.
If you are FtP and have the team, you should definitely save units and do Abyss because I can see many disagree with the way they launch new title, you'd better adapt to it rather than complaining.
Sorry for spamming with a long post but I feel great after the achievement.

Comments

• Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 114
    ...h...how the...
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Damn, and here I thought I was a premature TB for having only 12 6 stars...
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Very impressive, I would just hate to start over even if you can achieve thronebreaker in 6 months. Kudos to you for sure though.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'm more surprised you had enough iso to take up sasquatch.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Damn man...that’s an amazing achievement...a bit of a luck factor also coming in but that always comes into play in a game based on RNG...congrats on tb
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Could i see your pvp stats?
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    You've clearly had some great luck but, you also have a lot of skill.
    Congrats mate.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nice, rng has been nice to you with that Ægon. Is there any replacement for him in abyss.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Congrats! Could i see your pvp stats?

Pvp? Like the stats below top champs
    Yeah.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Definitely not salty or anything...