**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Gifting Eligibility

If you join your alliance and gift before you are eligible for alliance milestones, will you get credit for those points once you become eligible to receive the alliance milestones?

Comments

• Cylon24Cylon24 Posts: 11

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Unlikely
  • Cylon24Cylon24 Posts: 11
    Would like a moderator to let me know please. If there is a link to a post that’s good too. Have two people in my ally who are wondering.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★

Nope I put a ticket in as I wasn’t getting any points. So unless you have been in the alliance for 14 days wait until it shows you can get the rewards.
  • MD_MoizMD_Moiz Posts: 39
    So that means new joinee will never be able to get the alliance milestone rewards even after contributing towards it?
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    MD_Moiz said:

So that means new joinee will never be able to get the alliance milestone rewards even after contributing towards it?

Correct if someone joins today they can’t qualify had to be in early