**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't earn alliance gifting points

I joined an alliance at the start of the month and knew about the two week waiting period to qualify for gifting rewards.
My 2 week period ends tomorrow so I thought I'd be able to send gifts now, ear points, and then be able to claim milestone rewards tomorrow, as is the case with all other alliance events after you recently join one and have to wait.
However I received no points after I sent the gifts, which is not at all the communicated interaction, since it says "you will qualify for milestone rewards in 1 day" which implies not being able to collect them, but still being able to earn points. Again, this is phrased just like all the other alliance event messages after you recently join one.
Will my points show up when my 2 week period expires tomorrow, or did I just miss out on 24k worth of points because of dumb phrasing and something that was not communicated clearly to players?

Comments

• Options
    Gav899Gav899 Posts: 13
    I think I’m in the same boat? Update your post tomorrow on what happened, if you go points or not
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    Have some ally mates in the same situation that kinda jumped the gun so please let us know!
  • Options
    Points from gifting you have already done by “jumping the gun” and gifting before you have been in 14 days... will NOT suddenly be counted once you hit that 14 day mark.
    Just new gifting AFTER that point.

But at least those early ones count for your SOLO Event Milestones (just not towards your Ally Event status).
  • Options
    dennymotiondennymotion Posts: 1
    edited December 2020
    got same problems
    hope its just a bug, cuz i wasted all my units and got 0 points
  • Options
    Goji88Goji88 Posts: 35
    Its definitely bugged right now.
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    @eCalulMeu do you have an update on what happened? I’m in the same boat and am curious
  • Options
    Kozak_KirillKozak_Kirill Posts: 11
    Same problem is alliance, but as i know, it's not a bug. There was some story regarding gifting day issue between top donation guys previously who spent tons of money and their fighting for top place in alliance gifting list. After that there was a decision from kabam to make 14 day block of points for new players in alliance, so only after 14 days will be the start/zero day for points that come from them to alliance( im not sure about this for 100%
  • Options
    SnugglebuttSnugglebutt Posts: 4
    Well this sucks, I spent my units to gift and it will earn me nothing towards the alliance events milestones? I would have waited if it had been clear in the communications.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    To be fair, it was clearly stated twice in the forum post.

• Options
    Does anyone still have the in game email? I thought I understood this, so I deleted it. I don't think we should have to rely on forum posts unless the in game mail refers us to it.
  • Options

Does anyone still have the in game email? I thought I understood this, so I deleted it. I don't think we should have to rely on forum posts unless the in game mail refers us to it.

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yeah, both messages clearly said that YOU can‘t contribute (unable to contribute) points for Ally if you are not member for at least 14 days. Sorry for your loss.
  • Options

Thank you. I don't know how I forgot this. Should have kept the message longer.