**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hello login issues ? Complete 5 * upgrade ?

Alfadog1Alfadog1 Posts: 17
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
This is bull s***

Hello login issues ? Complete 5 * upgrade ? 56 votes

55%
Spidey076Willjackson16LoPrestiMaximus_SpankersonNikskiniDr_HouSsaMadqqedfyvrVartoxGioviridisAjay121JCrash91matty7717Sidney224567Lazer_sharkBySrDEaiderjosePrincetuhinSpidey2000Super_Squid_ManAlfadog1 31 votes
5* rank up ?
44%
Lloyd_Nabbitbhuv9191Waseem29StefanjonesMojo1224fabbassDePeGy_Tatt00WhateverCheeseditSagnikfuryR41nb0wm4g1cOfmiceandtom92HowlingWolfJandiPwnsHardware316BanksFlashstewAlfadog1Ready_Teddy_2015MrTorgue17 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    5* rank up ?
    0cst8ggv4t1n.png
  • Options
    5* rank up ?
    This is bull how about a response mike @ kabam
  • Options
    Rana_9k9Rana_9k9 Posts: 15
    It's been nearly 6 hrs since the game is down...
  • Options
    5* rank up ?
    I know my alliance was in middle of a war this is ridiculous
  • Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    Same her Alfadog1. Although our 1.5 mill alliance was up against a 10 mill. So i suppose not a big deal it's down from our point of view :)
  • Options
    5* rank up ?
    My 1.5 mill alliance was winning our war and if we lose ill be pissed my alliance on a 20 war win streak
  • Options
    5* rank up ?
    My 1.5 mill alliance was winning our war and if we lose ill be pissed my alliance on a 20 war win streak
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Yea. Miike or any mod should be awake by now.
  • Options
    L0neW0lfL0neW0lf Posts: 6
    Mike has responded about logging issues.
  • Options
    Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    For sure for compensation. But definitely not a complete 5* rank up
  • Options
    sfsiliconsfsilicon Posts: 110
    have same problem. started around 2am pst for me. still down 4hrs later. at least 5 people from my alliance have the problem.
  • Options
    Wolvie3167Wolvie3167 Posts: 3
    We are having the same problem as well. 1nn2h0etk4z0.png
  • Options
    5* rank up ?
    It's been down for me as well.... Since 6 hours...
  • Options
    5* rank up ?
    A 5* rank up is nothing to kabam doesnt cost them a dime to please dis satisfied customers
  • Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Why cant i pick both? Lol
  • Options
    5* rank up ?
    Keep voting guys 1 voice is hard to heard but 100 is loud and clear
  • Options
    RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    NOT COOL KABAM.STILL DOWN????
  • Options
    Dzl247Dzl247 Posts: 5
    Come on kabam! More than 6hrs! Shame! Had a whole day to grind and you messed it up! I m really mad!
  • Options
    5* rank up ?
    @ mike with kabam show us some concern comment please
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    I would ask a Voodoo 5* but I'll get a 2* Spidergwen.
  • Options
    5* rank up ?
    Yeah tbe drop ratio is total **** as well 20 phc 2 4* 18 2*
  • Options
    Wolvie3167Wolvie3167 Posts: 3
    It's ridiculous that it's happening during the duel event andd we have a war about to start. A couple of my guys say they can log in, but the rest of us, nope.
  • Options
    caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    The kabam Mods just don't care. Simple as that. My alliance will lose war, I won't be able to rank high enough for arena but hey at least double dash is working. *notice the Sarcasm*
  • Options
    ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    The kabam Mods just don't care. Simple as that. My alliance will lose war, I won't be able to rank high enough for arena but hey at least double dash is working. *notice the Sarcasm*

Think the hard part, is that the MODs are just that, MODs. They read the forums, respond, and report. There's not much more they can do. All day they just get complained to. I wouldn't want their job..
  • Options
    Our team is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. As there are multiple threads open on the topic, we will be closing any additional threads created to try to keep the forums organized. As soon as more information is available on this, our team will update players. Thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this.

Our main concern right now is getting everyone back into the game as quickly as possible. Once this has been resolved, the team will review the impact. In the meantime, you're welcome to share your thoughts with one another and your constructive Suggestions should be posted in the appropriate forum section.
This discussion has been closed.