**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So Pretty!

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

Finally got what I needed to take him to R5. Super happy about it. Anyone make any shiny Rank-Ups with what we've gotten lately?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    congrats
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I’m about to r4 and maybe r5 my natural sig 60 platpool. Does he hit hard at r5? I see some nice numbers from my r3.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

congrats

Thanks. He's really fun.
    Crcrcrc said:

I’m about to r4 and maybe r5 my natural sig 60 platpool. Does he hit hard at r5? I see some nice numbers from my r3.

I haven't stretched his legs yet. Just Ranked him. I have a 4* Pig so that Synergy will be fun to test out.

Crcrcrc said:

I haven't stretched his legs yet. Just Ranked him. I have a 4* Pig so that Synergy will be fun to test out.
    That with mix master, blood drive, and throwing fists should be the highest special attack damage possible. I don’t have a spiderham yet to test though.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Mines almost sig 200. Was gonna be a prestige move but wont do much now.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Natural? You told me you awakened him with a gem and dumped some sig stones 🧐

Thou shall speaketh thy truth!

Crcrcrc said:

I used a Gem on him. No regrets.

Crcrcrc said:

No I’m joking. I used sigs but took him to 60 to make it look natural. Now I only add sigs in amounts of 20😂
    I'll take him to 200 eventually.

Finally got what I needed to take him to R5. Super happy about it. Anyone make any shiny Rank-Ups with what we've gotten lately?

Love how you always cut your game name out lol
    It's what I'm comfortable with. If you went through the things I have, you'd feel the same way.

It's what I'm comfortable with. If you went through the things I have, you'd feel the same way.
    i mean I would say people would harass you but you have to accept friend requests so

It’s awful that you have to take precautions like that because some people are terrible.

i mean I would say people would harass you but you have to accept friend requests so
    I've been doxed. Many times. I'd prefer not to blast it any more than it's already been blasted.
    Crcrcrc said:

It’s awful that you have to take precautions like that because some people are terrible.
    Meh. It's not a secret at this point. I just like to have some semblance of privacy lol.

Funny story, I was about to R5 AA, and I decided to take Plat up. I figured I spent 70 bucks and 3000 Units getting him. I'm getting as much use out of him as possible. Then I ended up pulling 6* AA.

Thats funny- do you have a mutant 6* Gem?

Funny story, I was about to R5 AA, and I decided to take Plat up. I figured I spent 70 bucks and 3000 Units getting him. I'm getting as much use out of him as possible. Then I ended up pulling 6* AA.

That’s lucky. Usually I rank them up then pull the better version.(except iHulk)
    Also, @Fluffy_paws isn’t that a great pull?

No. All good though. I'm pulling Features so I might end up Duping him.

I was about to say congrats, but I can't after you took shiny man over aa
    #YOLO
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

That’s lucky. Usually I rank them up then pull the better version.(except iHulk)
    Also, @Fluffy_paws isn’t that a great pull?
    Indeed.
    He's all I want in this game now.

I've been doxed. Many times. I'd prefer not to blast it any more than it's already been blasted.
    Ah. Pretty sure I found you in game like last year but I totally forgot

Awesome— good luck!

Awesome— good luck!
    Thanks. I'm pulling for Apoc. Not getting my hopes up too much, but my R4 AA still works just fine for when I need him.