**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think Cavalier Players are treated fairly?

Tupac123Tupac123 Posts: 31
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
As the title says, do you think Cav players are treated fairly or should they be treated better? Especially with the Christmas gifting coming soon, this is a pretty big topic.I’m open to all comments, I have no preference. I just want to see what the community thinks.

Do you think Cavalier Players are treated fairly? 65 votes

Yes they are!
36%
DalBotdanielmathTerraDemonzfyreLvernon15Pwf57OnmixWas525RickGrimes_King73RakeYoungDjmagsDr_Z01dbergDanielYorkJollyHawkGinjabredMonstaMasterpuffOctoberstackPsychic_2002anaLysis_Yodabolt21 24 votes
No, they should be treated better
47%
Joey0480ccrider474NanoDroidGK_23Darkrider05Liss_Bliss_BrokenLmaoMysterioAwesomoChaosAleorSidDDragonMeebletonDarkDuelistH3t3rxLunatiXxSteel_Ball_RunMatty_IceJohnyBoyNightdesires98 31 votes
Meh, I don’t care, whatever.
15%
SolswerdWorld EaterBrandonmballouRaichu626TomsolokenobiDoctorwho13Xguard77ABOMBCrcrcrcTop10Football 10 votes

Comments

• Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Yes they are!
    *exasperated sigh*
  • Tupac123Tupac123 Posts: 31
    Sorry, I just want to see what the community thinks. I’m not here to say “poor cavs”
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Stop with the “cavs are mistreated” stuff. It was a funny joke, but now it’s not. They were never mistreated.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    I think I get what you’re are asking, but I don’t agree it’s the right question.

There’s a huge disparity among Cavs. If I could rephrase the question, I’d ask whether the community thinks there should be more progression differentiation within all advanced titles—including TB.

I’d answer that question this way: I don’t think someone with a single R3 should stand in the same place as someone with a dozen R3 any more than a Summoner who just completed 6.1 and a player who’s at least completed content like 7.1, LoL, Variants, Abyss, etc.

Dr. Zola
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Yes they are!
    how about the poll asks: " Should lazy cavs be given more free stuff so they can become TB?"

i'm sure that'll get a better response.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I think 4th of July deals should have had some value but that’s it
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Haven't put any thought into it myself broham, and I'm a cavalier..I just enjoy the game!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Yes, but only because Kabam does a horrendous job communicating and setting expectations.

Black Friday could have been completely avoided if there was a meaningful explanation of exactly why the July 4 offers were so amazing.

Alternatively, they should have either announced the title in the roadmap before July 4 or held it until after 7.1 and have Black Friday mirror July 4.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Yes they are!
    I hate forum polls
  • hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Yes they are!
    Even though Dan Gilbert is not the best owner, most of the players still make 7 figures a year. I’d say that’s pretty fair.
  • DanielYorkDanielYork Posts: 42
    Yes they are!
    Only thing keeping cavs from being thronebreaker is either not willing to rank up a champ or not having the resources. Both cases that’s on them.