**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My gift’s use button vanished, so gonna open soon?

Hey guys, as you can see above, the use button vanished, so we are gonna get our gifts soon? All new content usually drops around this time so who’s ready?!

Comments

• Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    They took the use button away awhile ago but yes they will be converted within the next couple of hours.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Roughly 2 hrs and 45 minutes from this post
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Xva23 said:

Roughly 2 hrs and 45 minutes from this post

Dammit!
  • Options
    I was hoping to do a Christmas crystal spree, but unfortunately the gifts are......not coming.
  • Options
    But I'm pretty sure the Christmas deals are coming as per usual time. So that's something!
  • Options
    Xva23 said:

But I'm pretty sure the Christmas deals are coming as per usual time. So that's something!

Sigh! It’s 11pm here, how is 2 more hours anything related to Christmas?!
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Xva23 said:

Same here, but Canadian time is what matters
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure people in aus and newz will be opening theirs by 9 am on the 26th
  • Options
    Sigh*
  • Options
    Xva23 said:

Timmytdt said:

Xva23 said:

Same here, but Canadian time is what matters
    Well I’ll probbly make it “‘‘twas the night after Christmas” opening then
  • Options
    You know what? Screw the gift, I’m opening the crystals on time Nd we’ll see abt the gifts tomorrow
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

I’m pretty sure people in aus and newz will be opening theirs by 9 am on the 26th

Can't do anything about that. I myself will be opening it at 1:30 AM
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

Xva23 said:

Because Timezones are a thing.
    Yeah, unite annoying too. I’m sure if aliens visit our planet, the timezone thing Is gonna screw them
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

Xva23 said:

Yeah, unite annoying too. I’m sure if aliens visit our planet, the timezone thing Is gonna screw them
    Just think at 12pm PST, it will still only be 8am in the latest Timezone in the world. So it will be Christmas Morning for some.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

Xva23 said:

Just think at 12pm PST, it will still only be 8am in the latest Timezone in the world. So it will be Christmas Morning for some.
    8 am on the 26th, not 25th
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Xva23 said:

ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

Xva23 said:

Nope. There's a GMT-12 timezone. Which is 4 hours behind the 12pm PST opening time for the gift.

The world is bigger than you think.
  • Options
    SealTeamSealTeam Posts: 41
    Um well I got coal so how can I open it?
  • Options
    SealTeam said:

Um well I got coal so how can I open it?

It just transforms like the gifts
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Timmytdt said:

You know what? Screw the gift, I’m opening the crystals on time Nd we’ll see abt the gifts tomorrow

Dude , it's surprising to see the person I thought has the most patience lose their patience XD.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Xva23 said:

ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

Xva23 said:

Nope. There's a GMT-12 timezone. Which is 4 hours behind the 12pm PST opening time for the gift.

The world is bigger than you think.
    Huh, didn't know that
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Timmytdt said:

Dude , it's surprising to see the person I thought has the most patience lose their patience XD.
    I still haven’t opened all those 5* crystals except nexus, I awakened ronin, cause the other 2 were man thing and Luke cage

• Options
    Oh and btw @KRoNX1 I’m gonna save those up and open up tomorrow, apparently my Christmas lusk isn’t as awesome as I thought seeing from that nexus
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Oh and btw @KRoNX1 I’m gonna save those up and open up tomorrow, apparently my Christmas lusk isn’t as awesome as I thought seeing from that nexus

Best of luck in advance. I am surprised again how u could hold 5* crystals without opening.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★
    Get ready for 2000 solo crystal shards lmao
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Timmytdt said:

Best of luck in advance. I am surprised again how u could hold 5* crystals without opening.

Nerves of steel, and willpower of jade. XD I’m just waiting to have another **** at a 5* featured but I need 2k more. Alls I’m wondering if I should go for 6* or 6* featured, but I guess I’ll open normal and go for featured after that since it’ll be my 5th
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

KRoNX1 said:

Timmytdt said:

Nerves of steel, and willpower of jade. XD I’m just waiting to have another **** at a 5* featured but I need 2k more. Alls I’m wondering if I should go for 6* or 6* featured, but I guess I’ll open normal and go for featured after that since it’ll be my 5th
    My nerves of paper bows down before your nerves. I can't even stack phc s in all seriousness XD.
  • Options
    Melbino827Melbino827 Posts: 10
    Where this gift at?