**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All the cavs, whom did you use your AG on?

Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
As the question says, and I used mine on awakening Fury. Let’s see the bright side of the present
And Merry Christmas folks!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Haven't decided yet.

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Mine is going to sit in the inventory with the other 5* generic I have. Because I'm very reluctant to use them. Especially because my 5* class awakening gems are slim right now.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Noone, I got all important champs awakened and for those I dont have gems, I have saved gems
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Nick!!!! And then promptly too him to r4!
    There's a number I could choose, but I'm indecisive. I'm also considering Venom because I have an R4 Gem from V4. When in doubt, wait and see how you feel.
  • Kt9561Kt9561 Posts: 26
    No one to Awaken at moment , already have all class awakening gem along with generic awakening gem
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

There's a number I could choose, but I'm indecisive. I'm also considering Venom because I have an R4 Gem from V4. When in doubt, wait and see how you feel.

flip a coin, and if you dont like what it lands on switch the results
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Maybe cap iw but I only can put a good 56 sigs into him so I’ll sit on it till I can max him.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Don’t even really want to use it.

I have tech and cosmic gems sitting in my stash as well. Will probably sit on this till next year.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

I have tech and cosmic gems sitting in my stash as well. Will probably sit on this till next year.

Void is a good option if you have sigs
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    Well I'm on and off debating on giving it to sasquatch for defense reasons, the only other chamos id give it to (that i don't already have duped) are corvus, aegon, cgr and apoc but I dont have those 4 and I have 1 skill gem 1 cosmic gem and 1 mutant gem already

Warlock for one. Apoc is an option too.
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I used it on guardian and took him to sig 113.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Use the cosmic on corvus 100% why r u holding it? He becomes so much better awakened