**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are cavs being treated so poorly?

The gifts and deals for cavaliers have all been ****. Do you not want anyone but thronebreakers playing the game anymore? I cannot spend hundreds of dollars every month.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Lmao whAT
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

The gifts and deals for cavaliers have all been ****. Do you not want anyone but thronebreakers playing the game anymore? I cannot spend hundreds of dollars every month.

Poorly? How exactly are you being treated poorly? I'll only agree that C.W deals were bad for cav players but other than that, how are you being treated poorly? What opportunities don't you have that TB have?

TB have slightly better calendars and daily crystals. What else? I bet you're one of those whinny Cav players who don't run Map 7 and haven't done Abyss. Probably haven't even 100% act 6 yet.

Here's some tissues. You'll need them for the rest of today.
    Well the deals were bad and the I think calender or something Cav got same gifts as uncollected. I think people are still salty from the rest of the month. The christmas gift was OK or really good depending on what you pull imo. I think people were expecting something great cuz the rest of the month sucked, but on its own the gift is fine
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51

While I do agree that cav deals are garbo lately and for the calendars are bullsh!t both the anniversary gift and Christmas gift werent bad. I do believe that cavs had a slightly better or at least similar quality Christmas gift to tb, while I currently have no use for a 5 star ag, itll allow me to dupe aegon one day. What would I do with a random r1 to r2 6 star gem (that could give ne a ckass i have no good chamls in) and some 6 star sig stones? Both will have eventual uses but as long as 5 stars are relevant the 5 star ag is arguably the better gift
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Last years content should get last years reward. The t5cc for cavs was the only issue imo you didn’t deserve it.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Quit complaining about a free gift for crying out loud.
    No one is forcing you to spend "hundreds of dollars" per month.

I take it you've done the abyss and rng wasn't in your favour for the full t5c you pulled?
    You can always also run map 7 in AQ to build up t5c shards
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Well Cavalier is way easier to obtain than Thronebreaker, so imo is obviously fine to get lower rewards, the gift is ok, only cyber weekend offers were a shame
    Cavs aren’t getting treated badly. You haven’t improved your skills or rank from what a year ago? Why would the gift increase in value if you haven’t?

Like demanding a raise at work when you haven’t done a single thing different then before
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I mean if you look at the difference between the TB and cav gift TB got shafted way more. But at the end of the day it’s free why complain about something free
  • QuittersblowQuittersblow Posts: 53
    If you are a thronebreaker this game isn't free

If you are a thronebreaker this game isn't free

There’s slot of free to play thronebreakers actually me included

Greekhit said:

I agree that Throne btmreakers got the shaft. I thought for sure that throne breakers would have got a generic AG and cavs would get a 6* AG 90% of the 6* cha.ps I have require high sig levels after they are duped anyway

It was very unlikely Thronebreaker would take a 6* generic this year.
    Tbh a 6* awakening crystal was expected by many.
    For Cavaliers a 5* generic was expected, but the 10% t5cc was a nice addition.
    The gift for TB turned out to be different from expectations.
    Surely a 6* r1-r2 gem and 20 sigs are less fancy than a 6* AG crystal, but in my opinion they hold similar or even more value than that.
    Ah a 6 ag holds way more value even a class one most thronebreakers I know have t5b in overflow due to act 7 and variant 6 atm (or gifting too) t2a feel scarce.
    I don’t know many with 6 awake gems in any real capacity to have too many of.

That said I use gems for champs I wanna take but didn’t wanna use resources on do to things like not being duped yet.

I’ll gladly take the r2 6 torch
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Deals, yeah.

Gift, nope, and it’s a damn gift.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    NOTE: The 5* awakening gem is free and cav players have been asking for T5CC fragments and they gave that to you they coukd have decided to give you guys nothing at least we got something so lets all be grateful
  • QuittersblowQuittersblow Posts: 53
    If you're cavalier an AG doesn't do too much for ya. Just like if your thronbreaker a 1-2 gem doesn't do a bunch either. Just my opinion. They make it hard for my addictive personality to override my common sense anymore. I'm starting to be ok with that.