**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you feel about the Christmas gift for Cav?

This is for cavalier gift. 1 generic 5 star gem, 1 10% T5CC crystal, and title were the gifts.

How do you feel about the Christmas gift for Cav? 229 votes

It’s great
42%
GroundedWisdomAlfa_PigeonbuffajrSecretWarri0rBadblkBenderDemonzfyrebtd602Pwf57ShadowstrikeUnsilentHammerbro_64kikiFurieuxRbk19PizzabeatSgtSlaughter78HeattblasttGaurav_ChampMalreck04Migginsly 98 votes
It’s bad
13%
Spity68CharbelCirnesMaverick75Alex13369MostWantedHeisenberg750MilozsAleorNapaHeroTheKillerSporkScarRealm_Sham_Wakanda4Ever27815SHOWTIME15Des99AmbjonyArsozlethalpainsFrostyNickelBabyMiike 30 votes
Not sure what to think
3%
DrZolaJwallace25YoMovesMasterChief1176JueVioleGraceBatman_bruce31Tupac123Redo123 8 votes
It’s okay, could have been better...
38%
Dimples800Mr_PlatypusRenown10zuffyFallencircusNuclekerrUnDEADGamerRockermanbecokastreeekyJeryG8terQmonWrathfulRavenSlashingSunsetOsfan8Spurgeon14Mcord117PickleinmypantsLmaoJakearound 88 votes
Other
2%
TerraKingjoeeBinweevil69KlLLNikunj_95 5 votes

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    It’s great
    I needed that gem my Omega red was starving for it. And the T5CC frags was nice
  • Tupac123Tupac123 Posts: 31
    Not sure what to think
    Tiger360 said:

Same as last year except they added 10% random T5CC (which is nice). Would have much preferred shards over the AG as I have like 5 AGs sitting there with no one to use them on

Same, I have 2 more in the stash and have no one to use it on. Might use it in Torch since I have so many. I would have preferred a 5 star nexus or some shards. Maybe a couple ggc’s...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    It’s great
    great for my roster
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    IMO Shards over awakening would’ve been better for me.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Not sure what to think
    This is as close to “It’s fine and a little better than expected” as I could find.

Honestly, I feel a little bad for TBs, especially very new ones. Unless pRNG hoses everyone or T5c crystals suddenly stop appearing, there should be quite a few new TBs I’m the next 30 days who took their time to get the new title.

Dr. Zola
  • It’s bad
    Ur question shld be like hw is it for higher end cavalier players
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    Its the same gift cav has gotten since cav existed but with a bit of random t5cc, like sure ill take it but I dont have a use for this gem, and you're random selector gave me the worst class of t5cc for my accounr
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Well ofc it's going to be a little less than what high-end Cavs need. Cav is a very broad progression level, so low-end Cavs need to be taken into account as well. Think about it this way. 5* generic AG for the lower Cavs, T5CC for the higher-end Cavs.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Well ofc it's going to be a little less than what high-end Cavs need. Cav is a very broad progression level, so low-end Cavs need to be taken into account as well. Think about it this way. 5* generic AG for the lower Cavs, T5CC for the higher-end Cavs.
    Well I became cav last week and still I was disappointed by the AG. We already got lot of AG last few months so I expected something special in Christmas. But I can't complain becuz AG is far from being useless and it's a gift. So thx kabam.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s great
    My DV is finally awakened so I'm happy. Got one of the T5 classes I was aiming for. No complaints from me
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I feel bad for anyone that r3ed a bad champ just for the gift. T5cc >>>>> 1-2 Gem
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    It’s great
    I throw AGs at champs like a crazy person so more generics are always welcome.
    Nowhere near forming any t5cc, got mystic so they're pretty even atm.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    It’s great
    Liked the gem, liked the t5cc, liked the title.
  • Binweevil69Binweevil69 Posts: 16
    Other
    free gift that’s it
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    It’s great
    I’m TB but Cav got exactly what they need: T5cc. Absolutely nothing to complain about.
  • It’s bad
    Those who are really happy with christmas gift or wondering why ppl are whining abt such WONDERFUL GIFT must ones recently got cavalier title. Its really diminishing that them and those who cant become thronebreaker just cuz of stupiD Rng and having diverse roster are treated same ..
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    It's not bad,a generic ag is always gonna be useful. But nothing to get excited about considering we just got 1 2-3 months ago in a side event so this is the 3rd in my inventory. And a 10 t5cc crystal isn't gonna make or break the game for me. So yeah. It is what it is.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    It’s bad
    Seriously, long time players have enough 5* materials. 6* are the target since a long moment. Giving 5* gem is another slap in the face, like Black Friday offers.
    One slap is an error.
    Two slaps are an insult.
    I censor myself but the thoughts are not sweet at all.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    It’s great
    Tiger360 said:

Same as last year except they added 10% random T5CC (which is nice). Would have much preferred shards over the AG as I have like 5 AGs sitting there with no one to use them on

T5cc is what Cav players are begging for. Now you get it and all you people can do is cry about it.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    It’s bad

Tiger360 said:

T5cc is what Cav players are begging for. Now you get it and all you people can do is cry about it.
    No, the problem for Cav is 6* gem versus 5* gem.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Personally I’m happy. I have a stack of champions to upgrade, and the AG and 5TCC fragments help a bit. Whilst opening 5/6 star crystals is great fun, it gets a bit frustrating for me if I haven’t got the resources to update them.

A few alpha crystals would have sweetened the deal.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    It’s great

Tiger360 said:

No, the problem for Cav is 6* gem versus 5* gem.
    What? TB didn't get a 6* AG. We got a random rank up gem from 1-2.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    It’s great
    It’s free, why complain? They’ve given us a free 20% of a T5CC this month so I’m happy.
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78
    t5c great; 5* ag meh. but free is free.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

t5c great; 5* ag meh. but free is free.

This sums it up for most long term Cavs.