**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade Stats/Prestige

Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
Hey all. Since Kabam has released an offer for people to get Blade, we all know someone will buy it and get him. Can someone who has gotten him post his base stats, synergies, and prestige (if known). I think a lot of people are interested in this info. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• cpamuk36dydv.jpg
    iowakv6jvp0q.jpg
    zj8ge6gae7db.jpg

That's all I have at the moment
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Yeah, I thought so, this definitely confirms it. Synergies are crazy good. They did a great job on Blade.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I'll prolly go for him as a 5*. Have two Skill Gems and a r4 Starky. They should make a great LOL team.
    I'll prolly go for him as a 5*. Have two Skill Gems and a r4 Starky. They should make a great LOL team.

Yeah I will try as well.

Anyone have any prestige info yet?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I always carry GR to AQ and if I could get a 4* Blade then he would have a lock on my team next to GR and Hulk.
    He has some very solid synergies with some strong champs which hardly ever happens.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    4-blade-5 0 3810
    4-blade-5 20 4440

So, not terrible. Slightly under Quake. Not top 10 but good enough. Maybe he ranks higher at max sig. Thanks for the info!
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Morningstar. Is the best. Check out seatins rank up video she's a beast.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    He has some very solid synergies with some strong champs which hardly ever happens.

He does, doesn't he? It makes sense of course, since he and Stark-Enhanced Spidey go waaaaay back to... never?

Seriously, they have never met in any media, or even in the game. Blade has about six lines of dialogue in this quest, and S-ES doesn't appear at all.

How does it make sense for Blade to have synergy with S-ES, and not with Dr Strange?

Well hey, they're both pretty underpowered and need buffed, I guess. Better than retconning Iron Man to provide S-ES with another synergy, right?

He does, doesn't he? It makes sense of course, since he and Stark-Enhanced Spidey go waaaaay back to... never?

Seriously, they have never met in any media, or even in the game. Blade has about six lines of dialogue in this quest, and S-ES doesn't appear at all.

How does it make sense for Blade to have synergy with S-ES, and not with Dr Strange?

Well hey, they're both pretty underpowered and need buffed, I guess. Better than retconning Iron Man to provide S-ES with another synergy, right?

Yeah, I mean, it doesn't make much sense but does it need to? You just gotta go with the flow...
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

Yeah, I mean, it doesn't make much sense but does it need to? You just gotta go with the flow...

Should have been classic at the very least…
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Are all mystics considered dimensional beings? I was looking at his abilities and not sure I understand that part.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Are all mystics considered dimensional beings? I was looking at his abilities and not sure I understand that part.

Nope ..not all the mystics are dimensional being, blade get danger sense against dimensional being like dormy, mephisto etc... But with synergy with mephisto blade danger sense expands and gives him ability to use his danger against all of the mystics......
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Thanks. Great info. Appreciate that
    edited October 2017
    Crine60 wrote: »
    MICTUC wrote: »
    Mike do you have dimensional beings list?

Dormammu and Mephisto. And Mephisto doesn't allow ability accuracy reduction, so Dormammu.

Morningstar.

Cool, thanks. After I posted that I fought Morningstar and noticed the tag. I decided to go through my roster to see who is tagged as a dimensional being. The list is as follows:
    • Ghost Rider
    • Hood
    • Dormammu
    • Magik
    • Morningstar
    • Mephisto (I'm assuming)

So Blade looks like a good potential Dormammu counter (degen counter) and Magik Limbo counter.

I posted this in the Blades announcement thread if you ever want to use it as a reference.