**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your 6*s from the new featured

Comments

• Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    These pics burn my eyes.Congrats everybody who got decent pulls.This featured is just insane.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Opened two, hoping for Apoc, Prof X, or CGR.

Ended up with Mister Fantastic and Immortal Hulk, new champions for my account so I am still happy. It'll be fun to play around with Immortal Hulk and see if Mister Fantastic's synergies/pre-fight help me out..

That’s not a bad result at all—honestly, there are few really bad options (depending on your roster of course).

It feels like there is a pretty fat 50% middle to this featured. The upper tier is ridiculous, and the lower tier is small but pretty low. I think you’re squarely in the upper part of that 50% area under the curve.

Dr. Zola

• Is this even possible? Same 2 champs 5 times? (2/24)*(2/24)* (2/24)*(2/24)* (2/24)= .0004% chance. 1 in 250,000 odds. Could a server have glitched/stalled giving me repeated results?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Is this even possible? Same 2 champs 5 times? (2/24)*(2/24)* (2/24)*(2/24)* (2/24)= .0004% chance. 1 in 250,000 odds. Could a server have glitched/stalled giving me repeated results?

Popped or spun?

Dr. Zola
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Longshot, Dormammu, Daredevil (HK) and another Daredevil (HK)... all new (except for the 2nd Daredevil, obviously).
  • DrZola said:

Is this even possible? Same 2 champs 5 times? (2/24)*(2/24)* (2/24)*(2/24)* (2/24)= .0004% chance. 1 in 250,000 odds. Could a server have glitched/stalled giving me repeated results?

Popped or spun?

Dr. Zola
    Not supposed to matter but I spun
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Got lucky on my first one, hoping for Apoc, X or iHulk next, though I should expect Ronan or Green Gobo

• NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Opened eleven so far got only the memes albeit in this crystal even the memes are somewhat good so this is my list:
    2x Immortal Hulk , Cable , Falcon , Spider-Gwen , Wasp , Vision , Gambit , Man-Thing , Ronan and Mr Fantastic .
    As usual suspecting Kabam for doctoring the rates of the god tier champs to be less than those of the memes but will continue opening this crystal for the next 3 months and keep posting results
  • Alado1977Alado1977 Posts: 12
    Gathered shards for 90 days. Opened 10. Turned out great. One of the few times RNG worked for me.

• TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★

I can't because I spent them a week ago for a dpx

My Iron Fist says hi 🙋🏻‍♂️
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I probably should have taken pictures, but here's the breakdown on my end.

I saved *forever* for this.

Black Friday featured: Immortal Hulk. I don't like him, but he seems like he can have immense damage output if things fall his way. Not optimistic about that in practice, though.

Then I saved all the way up until the release...10 crystals. Let's go.

Crystal 1: Professor X dupe. Got X from the sextennial cav, which was nice, the dupe is just a little extra gravy for a champ who I may or may not learn.

Crystal 2: Ronan. I actually really wanted Ronan! He turned out to be quite useful in my Act 7 run, too.

Crystal 3: Elsa. Elsa is my favorite champ in the entire game-that oughta tell you how I felt about that.

Crystal 4: Gambit....who I already had duped twice. Painful.

Crystal 5: Professor X dupe. Huh. At least it was a featured...even if his dupe isn't too much beyond the first.

Crystal 6: Ronan dupe. LET'S GO!

Crystal 7: Green Goblin dupe. At least it was a new dupe! GG's not *terrible*, just buried under a wealth of great Tech champs.

Crystal 8: Man-Thing dupe. Another new dupe, and on a champ I legitimately enjoy using. Not bad.

Crystal 9: Spider-Gwen dupe. Again, another new dupe. On top of that, I ended up R3ing her for defense, so very valuable.

Crystal 10: Cosmic Ghost Rider swooping in to turn this good series of crystals into a great one!

Now...I finished act 7, which gave me enough shards to take one more crack at it.

Slowrolled over CGR dupe. That was annoying, until I saw who it landed on...

Apocalypse!

Apoc was who I was shooting for in the crystal the entire time. I legitimately believe him to be game-changingly good, especially since I also had R5'd Kang as a joke some time ago, and his synergy makes him fantastic and immediately ramps up Apoc. All in all, easily the champ I want to use the most, even if Elsa is the one I want to HAVE the most.
    Keniutek said:

Normax_X said:

never thought I'd live to see a day where ghost isn't the top prize in a crystal

She is though. People just like apoc or cgr bacause they're easier to play with but Ghost is still better.
    Disagree. Not saying Ghost is bad-just that Ghost is *different*. Her DPS isn't on the level of CGR's, and Apoc is a radically different playstyle whose main appeal beyond death by damage over time is to empower other mutants to be just as good as he is. Already great champs like Domino get even scarier with a Horseman boost, and it makes champs like Wolverine and Storm legitimately terrifying.

Ghost is great-but Ghost isn't the be-all end-all in this crystal.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

The real math would be (2/24)*(2/24)*(2/24)=1/1728=0.058%
    The first two pulls aren't duplicate pulls, it could have been anyone
    edited December 2020
    Voltolos said:

The real math would be (2/24)*(2/24)*(2/24)=1/1728=0.058%
    The first two pulls aren't duplicate pulls, it could have been anyone
    Not quite, you would have to multiply that by 1-((1/24)^4), otherwise known as the reverse of the odds that you get the same champ 5 times.
    edited December 2020
    Hi, Kabam. Seems the forums think I doubleposted.

Insightful.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

I’m legit crying rn

I don’t even have 20 6 stars... I don’t even have a natural sig 60 5 star...

And I have a bloody sig 60 Mr. Not Fantastic

I would love to have a sig 20

I’m legit crying rn

I don’t even have 20 6 stars... I don’t even have a natural sig 60 5 star...

And I have a bloody sig 60 Mr. Not Fantastic

Mr fantastic is pretty good tho when awakened
    I'm sick of pulling him, I don't want quadruple dupes, I want new champs, and good ones for that matter. I hate 6 stars with a passion.
    Dude! I understand the disappointment of not getting Ghost, CGR, Apoc, ProfX etc. but I honestly would LOVE to take away from you that sig 80 Mr Fantastic. Did you know that KT1 put him on his top 10 science champ list? Yes he does need synergies to shine (specially Invisible Woman's) but he's a good defender as he is. He's also good for any lane/node that need you to put tons of debuffs on the opponent. Good Synergy with Dr Doom. He also has this rad synergy with Doc Ock ( another criminally overlooked/underated champ) that gives him a pretty nice power sting.

I dream of completing my F4 team ( so far have only 5* HT and Thing, no IW and my 5* Mr Fantastic is still sitting at r1 cuz I'm concentrated first of ranking my CAIW) and put them together with my Doc Ock as defenders. And then rejoice in joy of how many attackers got puzzled/done for with that power sting from Thing or Mr. F etc. that took them by complete surprise! 🤣
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

I’m happy

• AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★

Definitely excited to take this guy into Variant 2 and 5
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    My first 6* featured opening

No idea about his playstyle so any insights are welcome.
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114

• SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    Ghost duped!❤
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I must have been way naughtier than I thought this year....
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★

Perfect gift after Abyss completion...:)