**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whom should I take to Rank 2?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★

I don't run suicides and I hate using G2099.

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I'd say CAIW first.
    Your 6* roster are quite good btw.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    It depends on your 5* roster as well and your progression level at the moment.

If you are cavalier then I would suggest waiting, as for your initial rank 2's you should look for taking a champ to R2 who you can take to Rank 3 in the future. Guill2099 would be my first choice if you do not have a R5 5* already and Thing is the second choice.

CAPIW & Aegon needs dupe and high sig. Corvus and Omega are great with suicides and decent champs without it.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Caiw and corvus first. Caiw is good without awakening in matters of damage and dupe gives utility. Then try to awaken omega and take him.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G99.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @MaxLee I have Max 5* CAIW Sig 200 and Argon at sig 90. I don't have G2099 has a 5*. I actually hate using her because she loses the combo easily. And Ending the fight with sp3 is tricky sometimes.
    @Gr8TonyStark I have Corvus at 5* 3/45
    Unduped
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Mephisto said:

@MaxLee I have Max 5* CAIW Sig 200 and Argon at sig 90. I don't have G2099 has a 5*. I actually hate using her because she loses the combo easily. And Ending the fight with sp3 is tricky sometimes.
    @Gr8TonyStark I have Corvus at 5* 3/45
    Unduped

In that case, you can go with Thing if you really want to take a champ to Rank 2 else just wait. CAPIW & Aegon you already have so no point investing now, go only if you get resources to R3 them. Corvus if you plan to get suicides in the future.
    Or should I invest on 5* 5/65 now? I was planning to max out 5* Sunspot before pulling 6* OR and Corvus
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Focus on 5/65 right now.
    I'm leaning towards 6* Corvus! Thinking of taking him to R2. Just love this charater.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    G2099 or Corvus
  • QazzyQazzy Posts: 66
    Corvus
    Leveled up Corvus and took to Incursions. Just R1 he was able to take to till Zone 9 without even try other champs. He is going to R2 for sure