**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When are we getting that cutie SW sigil?

Seriously though, when are we getting her because Wandavision comes out on the 15th next month, and frankly based off the EQ currently, she looks like a heck of an offense queen. Do any mods, kabam staff, or educated people (people who know the stuff rubes like myself wouldn’t know) have a clue, or at least a timeline to her release, or will she become the new Jessica Jones? (Please don’t do that to her!)

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    She might come in the middle of January and the date hasn’t been released yet. Or she will like Platpool and summoners will have to do something to get her. No one on the forums will tell you what you want to hear. I can tell you that much.
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    I get that, but come on! Not even a cheeky little hint?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    It's a mystery. I do hope she's playable though.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    please let her be playable please please please

and not like a trophy champ either
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    I reckon Wandavision tie in will be February's event, because it's (allegedly) 8 episodes, so one episode per week = 2 in January, 4 in February and 2 in March. Meaning a full half of the show will release over that month.
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Is she actually SW Sigil? In fight and on the fight entry screen she’s just Scarlet Witch and classic scarlet witch has been renamed Scarlet Witch (Classic). I know that was the original name dataminers found, but it doesn’t seem like that’s actually her name.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    She’s a legend run trophy champ
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    She's "Scarlet Witch Sigil" so she'll be an Exclusive Champion to Summoner Sigil Members... 😂 Jkjk, could you imagine...
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Though it wouldn't be anything new for them to make the character and just not release them, anyone remember X-Force Wolverine or Classic Red Skull or Black Priest Dr Strange?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I thing we will have to do something special like with platinumpool. But instead of limbs, we collect pieces of a spell and once the full page is acquired, we got the scarlet witch