Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 7- Waiting on the T5cc Selector

Got a couple paths left in 7.1 for exploration and I have 3 t5cc classes that are over 50% but under 75. Is there a way to save the selector till you open the crystal? I just wanna match the two and get thronebreaker

Comments

• Options

I believe all Selectors must be chosen when you get them.

Was kinda hoping if you close the game when you get the rewards, come back in, it would be in your stash or something
    Would not risk it
  • Options

Update - I'm impatient and couldn't wait lol chose tech and rng gods must have felt bad for me cause it landed tech and formed it! Now to decide Unawakened Warlock already r2 or awakened punisher +140 stones

Nice! Congrats!
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    Does anyone recall the rationale for requiring selectors to be used prior to anything else?

To the unlearned layman, it feels like one more way to create pRNG gotcha scenarios.

But I’m sure there’s a plausible, benign rationale.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Does anyone recall the rationale for requiring selectors to be used prior to anything else?

To the unlearned layman, it feels like one more way to create pRNG gotcha scenarios.

Dr. Zola

Nope, I don't remember a valid argument for it. I mean, inventory awareness? Idk but it is kinda a rude design and would-be better to maybe have a timer or something on when it needs to be used before an auto conversion to a random fragment or something
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

because Kabam said so
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

"one more way to create pRNG gotcha scenarios"
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Kabam has said that they don't really like hoarding
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Nope, I don't remember a valid argument for it. I mean, inventory awareness? Idk but it is kinda a rude design and would-be better to maybe have a timer or something on when it needs to be used before an auto conversion to a random fragment or something
    Was something about them not having the technology to send it any other way but that seems a pretty weak argument tbh
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    How soon do the hour/ daily crystals and the test of cavalier switch over? The calender won't till next month, but just curious about the other stuff