Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Abyss path 3,need tips.

So I am thinking of doing path 3 of the abyss instead of path 2 as it seems a little easier. So I wanted to ask about who would be a good havok counter. My G2099 is R3 so keep that in mind.

My team is going to be Aegon,torch,Sym supreme,Ronan and havok counter. I saw a trick on yt on how to take down bishop with torch so that’s covered.

I also have a little over 70 revives in stash and 400 units. I did my easy path in 45 revives for reference. Will my stash be enough?

Comments

• Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I would say warlock
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    rnr87 said:

I would say warlock

I soloed havok with my r3 warlock in my run a few days ago. Warlock definitely works. An r5 would be able to do it in 1 revive for sure. Just use heavies and sp3 for regen
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,242 ★★★★★
    Ægon can work if u get him over 500 combos won’tto be a sole
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

@BitterSteel The problem with warlock is that I dont run suicides. In fact,I don't even have them unlocked. So my damage will be gimped. Whereas G2099's damage is not affected by suicides. I dont know what to do right now. I know that G2099 will definitely take a solid chuck out of havok and also maybe kill him in 1 revive but I am now confused on what to do.

I didnt use suicides for any of my 100% exploration, warlock will be fine for havok, plus you dont need to worry about combo. It's a very easy fight
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would say warlock. I just used him for Path 3, although I have suicides. Very comfortable one revive takedown. I think it would only take you 2/3 provided you play well. Guillotine is very awkward in abyss and I think her damage would actually fall short of warlocks since you can’t ramp her up