**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 5 or rank 2

Chipstain3737Chipstain3737 Posts: 15
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
As title says, choices are below, my current progress is as follows:

Done variant 6, 4 and 3, need to finish variants 1 and 2 and do variant 5. Cavalier but not done any of 6.2 and haven't done Labyrinth or Abyss.
Personally I think Stealthy but unsure, too many good options.

Who to rank 5 or rank 2 19 votes

Redneto 5* Unawakened
78%
MasterduxRockypantherxSarvanga1_Ctfz35Agdan99AATTIronGladiator22Joshua_EiversPrakhar_82YeetusTheFoetusWill3808Zura_1fchskmSilver_GooseZippy_halligan 15 votes
Namor 5* Sig 200
10%
Barani7daAlgore 2 votes
Colossus 5* Unawakened
0%
Archangel 5* Unawakened
0%
Dragonman 5* Unawakened
0%
Sentinel 5* Unawakened (this one needs a 4 to 5 tech gem)
0%
Immortal Abom 6* Unawakened
0%
Stealthy 6* Unawakened
10%
Chipstain3737Hammerbro_64 2 votes
Red Guardian 6* Unawakened
0%
Morningstar 6* Unawakened
0%
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Redneto 5* Unawakened
    Nice name lol
  • Stealthy 6* Unawakened

Nice name lol

Saw someone else call him that in a post so thought I'd do it too
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Redneto 5* Unawakened
    Stealthy if you really need an evade counter. Otherwise Mags.
  • Stealthy 6* Unawakened

Stealthy if you really need an evade counter. Otherwise Mags.

Thanks man, yeah haven't got another evade counter at rank 4 or equivalent level so that would be really useful to have.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Redneto 5* Unawakened
    Magneto. Have you got the awakening gem gift?
  • Stealthy 6* Unawakened
    fchskm said:

Magneto. Have you got the awakening gem gift?

Yes but threw all my sig stones into Omega Red, Void and some into Red Guardian and Red goblin so basically can only get him sig 1. Thinking to save the 2 generics for Fury and Ægon
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Namor 5* Sig 200
    High Sig ability of namor will help you more,if u know to use namor effectively definitely u should go for him!
    Also u can go for sealth Spidey if u know to use,he is one of the best skill champs and he is my second favourite champ (first is human torch)
  • Stealthy 6* Unawakened
    Barani7da said:

High Sig ability of namor will help you more,if u know to use namor effectively definitely u should go for him!
    Also u can go for sealth Spidey if u know to use,he is one of the best skill champs and he is my second favourite champ (first is human torch)

Thanks for the insight man, yeah i have a fairly decent grasp on them both and their damage output, especially namor when ramped up, is awesome, will definitely consider them. :)
  • Stealthy 6* Unawakened
    Masterdux said:

I don't enjoy his gameplay.
    But man is he a must on every roster. The solution to an insane amount of fights.

Totally agree, i dont mind his gameplay too much as archanhel was my 2nd rank 4 and they play pretty similar so i dont mind magneto either.
  • Chipstain3737Chipstain3737 Posts: 15
    edited December 2020
    Stealthy 6* Unawakened
    Right lads, slight change of plan, I just got Doc Doom as a 6 star, dont have him at any other star rating so i think i should rank him up instead.