**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some banging luck

This is my 2nd account and i feel like my luck has been crazy good with pulls. Also progression is so easy for newer players. I could have hit monkey at r5 with just 2 more t4cc. The grind used to be real back in the day.

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    BWCV is my dream pull as a 6*. I don't even care that I have her as a maxed out 5* she would go straight to R3 once I formed a mystic T5CC
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    This is the guy who told me I was spending money in game?! Well someone spending the money on the sigil !
  • Options
    But it’s a good roster nonetheless
  • Options
    Agreed, he almost dethrones me as one of the best rosters but never as the best f2p roster!
  • Options
    Lol, my luck is getting terrible nowadays so that day will come sooner than expected
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    very nice. Also, you got me with the username.
  • Options

wait this is his 2nd username?! I wonder what’s his first!

• Options
    Timmytdt said:

wait this is his 2nd username?! I wonder what’s his first!

this is his original username. He got me with it.
  • Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Timmytdt said:

Agreed, he almost dethrones me as one of the best rosters but never as the best f2p roster!

Started free to play on this account for about....2 weeks lol. Those damn cybermonday deals and xmas gifting is ridiculous. Issue is that I have no ISO for anyone....ever.
  • Options

I have no idea what you are ever speaking of..... ;)
  • Options

BWCV is my dream pull as a 6*. I don't even care that I have her as a maxed out 5* she would go straight to R3 once I formed a mystic T5CC

i still havent gotten to use her very much, but am stoked to get some ISO and take her up. I might even make her my first rank 2 if I see her value
  • Options

i still havent gotten to use her very much, but am stoked to get some ISO and take her up. I might even make her my first rank 2 if I see her value
  • Options

Timmytdt said:

Started free to play on this account for about....2 weeks lol. Those damn cybermonday deals and xmas gifting is ridiculous. Issue is that I have no ISO for anyone....ever.
    the iso drought is real
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    That 6* luck...
    You have 2 out of 4 r3 worthy, I don't have a single one out of 9.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    So this is where all my luck went huh....
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Oh she has a TON of value. Switch between her regen, power control or extra damage which includes being immune to bleed, poison and incinerate depending on which curse you have her at and she can counter a lot of champions. She is not hard to learn. All you have to do is end a 5 combo with a light attack to switch between her curses.