**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has the uc eq gotten easier since cavalier eq was introduced??

Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I was just wondering bcs earlier there used to be a lot uc walkthroughs but now there are none.... Has kabam made uc eq easier???

Has the uc eq gotten easier since cavalier eq was introduced?? 84 votes

Yes
47%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusFreakydSpity68NanoDroidDarkrider05Sw0rdMasterkikiFurieuxReferencePrimeSaviour_27Legendboy2411PrathapSummonerNRmetalmissionaryXva23Cowboyschamploo1shivam1Kill_GreyKaratemike415 40 votes
No
47%
TerraRbk19CupidArkhamButcherLmaoMalreck04Little_Crocodili29DannyB01spiderbites0196doctorbWozzy101PHJfin-sixate-No_oneuk15SHOWTIME15ArsozSarvanga1_BabyMiikeAMS94Bonzodavid 40 votes
Other
4%
ZombieZeddMeebletonSteel_Ball_RunThebombsquad1 4 votes

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    No
    UC used to be the hardest monthly EQ difficulty, so all eq content was made on that, now it's Cav difficulty
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It's a Cakewalk.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Yes
    Yes, it was mentioned in the brief also which Kabam had released when introducing the cavalier difficulty.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Its not worth it for me as they removed the 4* shards

Still there
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No
    It is the same as it was before.
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★

Everyone who says no doesn't know what they are talking about. UC was nerfed when Cav difficulty came out. This was expected. They nerfed Master when UC came out. The highest difficulty slides with player progression so when a new difficulty comes out the previous highest is scaled back to be in line with the others.

ohkay.. that was the answer I was looking for
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    If you have a loaded roster UC EQ has been easy for 2 years. I can't remember the last time I thought UC was hard.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Its not worth it for me as they removed the 4* shards

pretty sure they're still there
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Yes
    Now Uncollected eq doesn't even feel like a difficulty
    It's like a free way of getting rewards
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    No
    UC always were easy with a r4~r5 team, specially with OP champs. The only arguably hard fights are the two final bosses, and the last two months those bosses weren't that hard even in cav difficult, I think that's reason I many people think that.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    No
    Uc is not easy but as we play cavalier eq and it is a way harder than uc we think that uc has become easy