**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is stark spiderman still worth ranking up in 2021?

Tony_02003Tony_02003 Posts: 78
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys! I really liked sparky ever since he was introduced to the game, but unfortunately I wasn’t lucky enough in getting him as a 5-star champ. I have him as a maxed 4 star but I would really like to get him still. I am thinking of saving my 5 star shards and opening dual tech and cosmic crystals until I get him. I would want cap America iw after. P.s I love stark spidey so much and I know how to use him very well and I have 2 tech awakening gems. Please help

Is stark spiderman still worth ranking up in 2021? 92 votes

Yes go for stark spiderman
59%
Haji_SaabWolverDominatorSpity68zuffyccrider474XxicylovexXevilKINGwilsonDOKTOROKTOPUSOsfan8Moot4LifeCupidThefire13AznkerbzMalreck04Scopeotoe987John757SharperthanyouMeebletonLuke9523StevieManWonder 55 votes
He is still good but not that good
32%
RaganatorChipstain3737Batwing2000Kabiraz77MasterduxJumpthesharkTheLegend27MitriaxColonaut123Cage_1Sarvanga1_Ksp_2099MauledFiiNCHTheNickster20DigletGamingSkyLord7000SaltE_Wenis69Hilbert_unbeatable2Shenk 30 votes
Very much outdated and he is no good anymore
3%
Kill_Grey0dinhelping2 3 votes
Don’t go for it try for other champions
4%
DayneSilverKlashdBonzodavidValentinos13 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Voters please if you don’t mind justify your choices
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Not gonna comment cuz it's not 2021 yet
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    If u really like him then f it and go for it. He's still a phenomenal champion.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I never use my 5* R4 but he's a 2017 champ, so you can easily R4 him with the variant 2017 3-4 gems...if that helps your decision.

Definitely better tech champs out there and I'd personally rather have Guardian/Ghost awakened over Stark Spider. But you do love Starky so I would go for it. He's definitely not as dominant as he once was, but still a very good champ.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If you like him then go for it. Chances are you're not going to get him for a while and the cosmic/tech crystals aren't that good
  • Options
    Any suggestions on the crystal to open for better chances (probably know this is a very dumb question but I’m gonna go on with it, plus i know it is all luck but still would appreciate an answer)
  • Options

Any suggestions on the crystal to open for better chances (probably know this is a very dumb question but I’m gonna go on with it, plus i know it is all luck but still would appreciate an answer)

If you want sparky, then tech/cosmic is defo the best option
  • Options
    Thanks thicco mode really appreciate your response to this and my previous discussion
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone else for giving me their honest opinion it helped
  • Options
    Anyone else would like to vote please it would help me a lot and feel free to vote and give me your opinion in the comment section
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Go for tech/cosmic, if you pull Starky go for him otherwise there's a lot of great tech/cosmic champs you could pull along the way
  • Options
    0din said:

I have 5* R5 which I never use. He’s outdated

Mind you I only have 5 star hulk ragnarok as a decent 5 star. Others are trash and I don’t have a big 5 star roster only 6 five stars and none are god or beyond god tier except ma boy warlock which I have yet to rank 3 but problem is I don’t know how to use him like I know how to use and play stark spidey
  • Options
    0din said:

Man I understand and respect your opinion but i became uncollected like a week or two weeks ago and my champs aren’t enough to help me clear more content except warlock and g hulk (as 5 stars)
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I have the same answer to almost all of the similar questions...”Go for and rank up the champs you like using”...you’ll use them more, you’ll get better with them and you’ll progress and get more champs. Stark Spidey isn’t the best tech champ in the game anymore but he’s certainly still very usable.
  • Options
    Thanks osfan, so he’s worth it?
  • Options

0din said:

Man I understand and respect your opinion but i became uncollected like a week or two weeks ago and my champs aren’t enough to help me clear more content except warlock and g hulk (as 5 stars)
    Uou don't really need 5* for act 5.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I’ll let you know in 2021
  • Options
    He has amazing damage but lacks a bit utility wise so I would say Warlock beats him due to Warlock's high utility and decent damage output. Still a very good rank up choice though, he has aged quite decently.
  • Options

I’ll let you know in 2021

Yeah whatever
  • Options

He has amazing damage but lacks a bit utility wise so I would say Warlock beats him due to Warlock's high utility and decent damage output. Still a very good rank up choice though, he has aged quite decently.

Probably the best response besides thicco mode’s response thanks chipstain!
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Thanks osfan, so he’s worth it?

If he’s the champ you like then yes...he’s one of the few 5* I still use. He’s certainly not the best tech champ according to anyone’s tier list but that shouldn’t matter.
  • Options
    SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    I don't understand the outdated comments. He is still very useful in most content. I have still been using him while exploring act 6. I have a 6* Ghost and Warlock. I probably use Warlock the most but Starkey the second most. Ghost rarely makes it off the bench for me. I really don't enjoy her play style.
  • Options

I don't understand the outdated comments. He is still very useful in most content. I have still been using him while exploring act 6. I have a 6* Ghost and Warlock. I probably use Warlock the most but Starkey the second most. Ghost rarely makes it off the bench for me. I really don't enjoy her play style.

I definitely agree with your case is so much like mine dude I really enjoy his style of play and I really didn’t get used to warlock.
  • Options

I definitely agree with your case is so much like mine dude I really enjoy his style of play and I really didn’t get used to warlock.
  • Options
    Oops posted it twice lol my bad
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    He isn’t the best tech champ but he hits hard I have a r4 5* duped
  • Options
    Ben_15455 said:

He isn’t the best tech champ but he hits hard I have a r4 5* duped

Is he still one of the best tech champs? And is he still one of the best champs in the game regardless of class