Options

Help me out with this noob mastery question people. (Porfavor)

Like the title says.
I finally got around to buying another carb core and wanted to see if a change in masteries would help me on the summoner challenge.
I have a point in despair and wanted to know if my resources should go to another in despair or one in the tree from it.
OooooooR
Spend it in unlocking willpower?
I think my team would not like suicides plus the recoil will suck since i see that im depending alot on s1 and s2 from them.

Any help thanks. (Heres my team)

Comments

• Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 555 ★★★
    Despair is always a good investment, and your team is not very suicide friendly - so I would go with it.

If you're talking about chapter 2 of the summoner challenge I think it's going to be really expensive with that team. You have decent counters, but not optimal. This challenge was tough with an ideal team of r5 / r3 champs.

Try the first two sets of defenders, without pots and revives. If you can do that maybe it's worth pushing further.
  • Options
    @Xguard77 thank you. And i get past the first set but with literarly all champs at low health remaining. It mostly my bad luck like i get clipped when i go for a parry or gwenpool decides to not get stunned from a parry so the degen just ends it.

What champs you recommend?
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    deep wounds would be amazing for your venom but its expensive and you have to get despair first
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 555 ★★★

@Xguard77 thank you. And i get past the first set but with literarly all champs at low health remaining. It mostly my bad luck like i get clipped when i go for a parry or gwenpool decides to not get stunned from a parry so the degen just ends it.

What champs you recommend?

There's a bunch of longer threads on this but the key thing you're missing is a nullify champ for Howard. Doom and BWCV are great for him. I brought both of them, plus Warlock, Nick Fury and Arkus.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    For the john mulaney challenge quest, u need to remove salve and willpower mastery to fight against warlock. I only used Aegon & AA for the fights.