**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Introducing your first Experience with 6-Star Champions: The Boss Rush Challenge! [UPDATED Oct 17]

Comments

• NoobstraNoobstra Posts: 8
    Sitting this one out, thanks. Have fun everyone ;)
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    is mephisto going to heal off his base amount of health like in aw or will he heal off his modified health like in quest?
  • mkgujraalmkgujraal Posts: 5
    As per difficultly level, rewards are not worth. At least one awakening gem and more 5star shard should be there.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    So - aside from challenger rating potentially being greater, how will these be different than noded 5*s?
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Also while I don't have a complaint specifically about getting a 4* crystal (I still like using them despite their increasing limitations), I wouldn't mind a 4* generic awakening gem if you don't want to add 5* shards in. SE Spidey is coming and baby needs a new pair of shoes!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Cheeko wrote: »
    Are we, the not so good players, just goin to stare on that event for it is too difficult on our part. Is the experience only for pro players? My eyes will be sore for a week or two. Not so good rewards to push our limits after all.

@Cheeko if you keep playing you'll want hard quests. I wasn't able to do the 1st Chloe quest when it came out. Still had mostly 3*s. It was frustrating at the time but it made me want to get better.

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    ArtOfKhaos wrote: »
    time attack?

Bro really lol? Its six fights man!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    MrMojo wrote: »
    Biro wrote: »
    I was happy I saw the rewards I said **** offf it doesn't deserve that pain
    Rewards are very disappointing
    There should be a 5* awakening at least to pay back people who have badluck in opening 5* crystal like me

A 5* awakening for a 10 minute quest?

Would be interested to see your 10 minute video after you've completed this quest.

It's one path and a handful of fights. How long could it take?

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Fine, the end of this game is near.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Wolfe wrote: »
    time attack?

Instead of a time attack, make it so that whoever uses the least items (including boosts) is the main score, and if there are more than 100 that use 0 items, use fastest time as a "tie break".

Or do some thing like "least damage taken".... There are creative ways to do more with the legend title, but we all know they won't make $$$ for the game, so why bother, right? I hate that a person needs to spend 4 hours in a row playing this game (very unhealthy) to win a legend title.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    time attack?

Instead of a time attack, make it so that whoever uses the least items (including boosts) is the main score, and if there are more than 100 that use 0 items, use fastest time as a "tie break".

Or do some thing like "least damage taken".... There are creative ways to do more with the legend title, but we all know they won't make $$$ for the game, so why bother, right? I hate that a person needs to spend 4 hours in a row playing this game (very unhealthy) to win a legend title.

Hell, I hate that time attack declares someone a "Legend" LOL
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    Crossbones
    Rating: 18135
    Buffs: Warning, 150% Attack Buff, 200% Health Buff, Critical Rate, Critical Damage

You sure about that one Kabam? Lul

Didn't catch that one. This is like making Joe Fixit take 200% more damage while poisoned. Those good old "Beta testers" again.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    time attack?

what does the length have to do with it? does it have to be a mind numbing 4 hour long event to count?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Crossbones
    Buffs: Warning, 150% Attack Buff, 200% Health Buff, Critical Rate, Critical Damage

Didn't catch that one. This is like making Joe Fixit take 200% more damage while poisoned. Those good old "Beta testers" again.
    It increases his fury damage...
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    The challenge is focused to 6* beta testing purpose, so feedbacks will be more important than the rewards.
    But then again, for testing u should create something like RoL. Where fights are long but people should be more concerned towards testing than getting their ass smacked; Not item grabbing, so people can rerun n test things out.
  • To poor rewards for that difficult contest
    Always worse rewards
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Crossbones

The more crit damage he has the more damage his furys will give him
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Crossbones

It increases his fury damage...

Is that so? The crit damage affects his Fury damage? Didn't know that. We learn something everyday. My bad.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Crossbones

Does it now? Well I don't really use mine so might've missed that one
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Crossbones

Does it now? Well I don't really use mine so might've missed that one

It says that on his abilities.
  • MerekMerek Posts: 10
    Crossbones

Actually ya, as critical damage increases on Crossbones the potency of his fury effects goes up...so yes that's fine and does make sense
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    MrMojo wrote: »
    Biro wrote: »
    I was happy I saw the rewards I said **** offf it doesn't deserve that pain
    Rewards are very disappointing
    There should be a 5* awakening at least to pay back people who have badluck in opening 5* crystal like me

A 5* awakening for a 10 minute quest?

Would be interested to see your 10 minute video after you've completed this quest.

It's one path and a handful of fights. How long could it take?

I don't know, but I'm sure myself and others will love to see your 10 minute video after you've completed the quest. Thank you.
  • is there going to be a legends possibility with this. and if this was a timed event with tiered rewards for different times i think it would be more competitive.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Ice ice bobby <3<3
    Grinding helps lol
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    mkgujraal wrote: »
    As per difficultly level, rewards are not worth. At least one awakening gem and more 5star shard should be there.

It’s 6 fights!!! Awakening gem!! Lol!! Mephisto will be difficult but you should have all 5 champs w/ decent health for his fight.

• hmm, you are saying that it will be similar to web-slinger challenge, but rewards are too cheap, cheaper than blade quest master mode
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    There's no legends run for thus correct?
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I don't mind the hard content. My problem is with Kabam being soooo cheap with all the rewards!