**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tired of these top tier only challenges

SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I get that a challenge is supposed to be challenging, but honestly the past 3 challenges that were done i haven't had a snowball's chance down under if you know what i mean. i understand you want the top players to have a challenge but that means that all players without a really solid team of 4/40 four stars or better are totally stuck and able to do nothing, and the challenges are only getting harder. Please kabam think about the newer players and those still stuck with 3 stars or 4 stars only at rank 3.

Edit: I am talking about the challenges like web slinger or the new boss rush.

Comments

• Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    there are difficulties below the highest that still give decent rewards the point is to get as far as you can.

you arent trying to complete act 5 right now with r3 4*s maybe your into monthly master mode but thats probably another place your working towards thats the point if everything was attainable to a brand new account there would be no good content for the highest levels
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Those types of challenge aren't designed to be 100% done with 3-stars. Thats why there was 4 chapters, each one more difficult than the previous one.
  • Options
    italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    bro relax there is 4 difficulties in the monthly events and 5 chapters in story mode. The first 3 are really easy and 4 and 5 are harder. LOL is a different story but with SL you could get through it.
  • Options
    @whaler213 I am doing act 4 right now, but its slow because my best champion is a 4/40 psylocke, i prefer to focus on the challenges and stuff but when they make the challenges near impossible without synergies, and the right champs or masteries then newer players kinda get stepped on. My top 5 are the psylocke, iron fist 4/40, elektra 4/30something, and then hulk buster at 3/30 (all 4 stars) and a 5 star ronan at 2/16. i have the power but i dont have the good synergies or masteries to do anything much.
  • Options
    @italian_tree im talking about the challenges like web slinger or the new boss rush
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    I get that a challenge is supposed to be challenging, but honestly the past 3 challenges that were done i haven't had a snowball's chance down under if you know what i mean. i understand you want the top players to have a challenge but that means that all players without a really solid team of 4/40 four stars or better are totally stuck and able to do nothing, and the challenges are only getting harder. Please kabam think about the newer players and those still stuck with 3 stars or 4 stars only at rank 3.

the only a few things I would ask the Op here;

where are you in the game now?

what level are you?

maybe you're just not ready for end game items yet????
  • Options
    @1haunted_memory im doing chapter 4, my summoner lv is 46 i think, im getting monthly 4 stars, but i just think that they are gating off a large part of the community from completing content that everyone has access to for a very limited time.
  • Options
    @1haunted_memory also my top champs are a comment above
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    @1haunted_memory im doing chapter 4, my summoner lv is 46 i think, im getting monthly 4 stars, but i just think that they are gating off a large part of the community from completing content that everyone has access to for a very limited time.

I am not trying to be mean, but it seems like you want endgame-level rewards at an intermediate difficulty level. As others have pointed out...those challenges still have something for mid-level players to do and get rewards from....it is just that last chapter (and it's rewards) that is focused towards the elite level player. The game needs to have that stuff to keep the long time players engaged...
  • Options
    @Solswerd the new boss rush has one level and one route that you only get rewards for beating it all.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @Solswerd it isnt about the rewards, if they wanted to make a toned down difficulty for newbies i would be happy with less rewards, its just the fact that all these top players get cool stuff and the lower players get nothing.
  • Options
    @Solswerd it isnt about the rewards, if they wanted to make a toned down difficulty for newbies i would be happy with less rewards, its just the fact that all these top players get them and the lower players get nothing.

Fair enough, I was wrong about your intent. I am sorry I made an assumption.

But there are still rewards for finishing 3 out of the 4 chapters and it is still something to do (as far as having content for the "newbies"). I was not trying to be dismissive, as I can still remember what it was like when building my roster, but you could likely create 3 additional difficulty levels and stil have some players feel left out.
  • Options
    @Solswerd the new boss rush has one level and one route that you only get rewards for beating it all.

lol....sorry did not see this message at all......I will stop offering uninformed answers.....