**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7.1.6 Gwenperion

Hello, i need some advice. Is electro any good against Gwenperion? It’s a longshot but what if gwen charges 99 prowess and then she hits me? Of course i will use heimdall synergy. Otherwise can someone suggest me a good counter? I don’t have ronan

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I used Hyperion. Fairly easy solo.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    So long as you can keep incinerate or shock up, anyone can do it because she can’t use her L3. My top 3 options would be
    1. Ronan
    2. Magneto
    3. Hyperion
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Sunspots long fight warlock Ect
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★

So long as you can keep incinerate or shock up, anyone can do it because she can’t use her L3. My top 3 options would be
    1. Ronan
    2. Magneto
    3. Hyperion

Hands down correct answer. Not sure what sig Ronan needs. Magneto was so good I’d just use him personally, but Ronan is the cheese and you can’t beat cheese.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    H U L K B U S T E R
  • DannyB01 said:

1. Ronan
    2. Magneto
    3. Hyperion

Hands down correct answer. Not sure what sig Ronan needs. Magneto was so good I’d just use him personally, but Ronan is the cheese and you can’t beat cheese.
    My Ronan was R4 sig11 when I did it. It took a long time - use Sp3 as she heals up energy damage. It was a pretty epic 20 seconds when I finally finished it though.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I used 5* Ronan, R4, sig 33.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    His DPS is better if you just spam heavies. I would get a long stun going then go ham

Edit: my Ronan was r3 sig 90
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

My ronan was sig 60, rank4 level 9 and I killed her when she had 60ish furies so I had room to spare
  • EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Thank you guys. I used hyperion because i don’t have sunspot ronan torch or magneto. Hyp worked fine. Fyi electro with heimdall doesn’t work. Thanks for your answers
    Emilik said:

Thank you guys. I used hyperion because i don’t have sunspot ronan torch or magneto. Hyp worked fine. Fyi electro with heimdall doesn’t work. Thanks for your answers

Torch doesn't work, lol. Electro wouldn't work either because of the 99% energy resistance.
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Emilik said:

Torch doesn't work, lol. Electro wouldn't work either because of the 99% energy resistance.
    Why torch no work
    99% energy resistance. Try it, you're in for a treat :)
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Emilik said:

Why torch no work
    Energy danmged and 99 energy resin and there helling op but I’m supposed he can revser that’s with enough off incinerate
    Gamer said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Emilik said:

Why torch no work
    Energy danmged and 99 energy resin and there helling op but I’m supposed he can revser that’s with enough off incinerate
    He can't reverse cuz of "indomitable" node. Fight is gonna take like 2 days regardless.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Emilik said:

Why torch no work
    Is dot considered energy damage?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Emilik said:

Why torch no work
    Incinerate is.
    Aleor said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Emilik said:

Why torch no work
    All of HT's offensive abilities are energy based.
    Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Emilik said:

Why torch no work
    He can't reverse cuz of "indomitable" node. Fight is gonna take like 2 days regardless.
    Oh yes forgot that’s node slipped out of my mind. So yes wil take to long not even worth it. Sunspots work just don’t use a sp2 just spam sp3 is the way
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I used Hyperion for the first time I beat her it was super easy and second time magneto red that fight was quick and easy
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Solo fights
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Unpopular opinion: Magik

Let her get to a bunch of prowess then use Magiks sp3 for some fire damage.

She also synergizes with mags as well
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Don't use Morningstar. I wasted 10 minutes dodging her specials and allowing her to gain 99 Buffs. I then realized that she had 99% energy resistance
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Magneto easy one shot. Just get to sp3 once and it’s over