Android user can't login!!!!

Comments

• Donn1Donn1 Member Posts: 48
    Hey everyone! I'm sorry that there weren't any Moderation Team members here in the wee hours of the night. That said, we do have Support Agents that work around the clock. I understand frustration in not getting an answer right away. Thank you to everyone that has reported this issue, although as there are multiple threads open, we will need to close many to try to keep all the information easier to find as things are a bit cluttered at the moment.

The team is aware of an issue that appears to be affecting the log in for Android users and is working to get the game running properly for everyone as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing, and thank you so much for your patience. There is no ETA at the moment, but as soon as we have more information we'll be certain to update the forums!

Why don't you make this thread a sticky? That way it'll be easy for everyone to find.
  • RishilinkRishilink Member Posts: 1
    I am also getting the same error and unable to login.
    I had a war to participate in !!!
  • Darkken6Darkken6 Member Posts: 5
    I think it's all android phones
  • PawnagePawnage Member Posts: 1
    Frustrating isn't the word....
  • Hayato1972Hayato1972 Member Posts: 5
    OK, everyone can have problems, but I still wait for an announcement that can be read in first view. In this case I think most of the post open without an utility can be closed.
  • Master_MindsickMaster_Mindsick Member Posts: 1
    I cant log in neither... it's been like 7 hours I guess... how long is it going to take for us to play?... there must be a compensation pack with GOOD rewards for us android users.
  • Spatt12Spatt12 Member Posts: 1
    Ben o Doktor Voodoo yu almak istiyordum. Yeni başlamıştım 230.000 puanda oyun bağlantısı kesildi ve bu hiç hoş değil!!
  • fabbassfabbass Member Posts: 39
    cant login on NVIDIA K shield. nickname fabbass
  • MopsterMopster Member Posts: 1
    Galaxy S7, Android 7.0, this is so frustrating missed out on a lot of arena time, will have no chance at voodoo, also war is affected. Kabam not having a great 2017 that's for sure
  • Pe3kPe3k Member Posts: 24
    AQ is going tô start in couple of hours...Will this bem solved untill than!?
  • FbirdformulaFbirdformula Member Posts: 1
    Username is fbirdformula and using droid turbo 2 and can not log in
  • NOMAD1969NOMAD1969 Member Posts: 2
    Unable to log in for 7+ hours now, i work in IT and I'd be canned if I provided that type of client experience
  • DKVDKV Member Posts: 1
    I faced same problem for 10 hours today. But the game is working fine now. Just that I connected the game through WiFi rather than mobile data. You can try same,hope it works for you.
    But I lost 10 hours of progress and events
  • RoboRoRoRoboRoRo Member Posts: 11
    I'm able to log in now... Galaxy S6 running Nougat 7.0
  • 916king916king Member Posts: 2
    I just seen that it will be 6/7/17 when Android users can log back in to marvel
  • KopaKopa Member Posts: 3
    And nothing for us ? For android users? I lost 8 hour ;( i am playing voodoos arena what is that ? No prizes or something?
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Member Posts: 143
    Now I can login in the game. 5h after I update do v13.1.
    I don't know how, but I had try to clear cache and restart the phone before, and did not work.
    Try in yours phones another hour.
  • Davidsoccer_bboyDavidsoccer_bboy Member Posts: 3
    So guys I live in Australia and the servers have been down for me since 1pm which was 11 hours ago. Right as I was in AW the game shut off. Also my chances of acquiring Voodoo are now down the drain. Loving my life immensely right now
  • JoesocalsdJoesocalsd Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2017
    Hi so I'm not even sure where to start... I was on my highest infinite streak I believe for getting dr voodo .close to 45 or so trying to get the 4* dr voodoo in the 3*,4* the character I was at 550k I believe. I'm so upset I'm sure that is who I was fighting for. Also I had my top 4* characters in alliance war defense. Put my top 4* in offense and I can't even play. What is your solution to this??? I put money into this game because I enjoy playing. But I can't even play because I'm locked out. Lost time in versus and money. Out of a possible 4* god character Dr voodo .Can't fight in AW so now out of possible 4* shards!
    This has to be fixed. I would hope you are going to reimburse players for the time money and effort that myself and so many others have invested in your game.
    Thanks for your time and I would like a real response back not a computer generated one. My name is Joe Calvin. Game name WOLF MAN 1975.I have played for well over a year for this game. You need to make things right and better.
  • SlugeinsteinSlugeinstein Member Posts: 12
    last time this happens they run a third arena, hope this time they do the same cause i can't play the first day then i can't login for several hours today i don't think i can score high enough for the basic in just 1 day :/
  • Wolfe_Wolfe_ Member Posts: 12
    Its a shame that the outage was so long. I would hope running the arena an additional time would be part of the make up compensation.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    Unfortunately, running the arena a 3rd time does not make up for people that took time off work to compete in this arena. They most likely can't request more time off.

I would suggest that Kabam give a boost that doubles arena scores for 8 hours for Android users (you can tell by Google Play login). It can boost Gold and EXP for that time... or an energy refill (which about 7 hours for 70 energy.

The players will still need to do the work, but provided they are going to, they can make up for the lost time.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Member Posts: 224
    @Kabam Miike
    Unfortunately, running the arena a 3rd time does not make up for people that took time off work to compete in this arena. They most likely can't request more time off.

I would suggest that Kabam give a boost that doubles arena scores for 8 hours for Android users (you can tell by Google Play login). It can boost Gold and EXP for that time... or an energy refill (which about 7 hours for 70 energy.

The players will still need to do the work, but provided they are going to, they can make up for the lost time.

Who would take time off of work for a mobile game? Now that's just exaggerating a bit much
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Member Posts: 429
    Is there still no update for what happened and if there will be any compansation
  • XYZWarXYZWar Member Posts: 5
    For real they shut us down for 7+ hours and still can't figure out a resolution 7 hours later after stating we got a verdict but we're gonna stick our thumbs up our *** like this is bs kabam has had problem since they dropped the 12.0, I'm probably gonna retire this game not worth the hassle or stress
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Member Posts: 38
    Hey everybody,

I wanted to give you all a quick heads up. We're currently discussing what we will be doing about this situation. We haven't reached a verdict quite yet, but will update you guys as soon as we can.

Again, we're truly very sorry about the outage and any problems that it has caused.

Sure it's been a long day for you all...but it's been almost 10 hours since your post. Nothing has been decided on a verdict? Or another update of when to expect another response. Did that with all the very 12.0 debacle...
  • thesummoned1_thesummoned1_ Member Posts: 49
    Any updates
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Who would take time off of work for a mobile game? Now that's just exaggerating a bit much

I used my extra floating holidays for vacation yesterday and today so I could work on Voodoo arena. Its not really exaggerated.
  • thesummoned1_thesummoned1_ Member Posts: 49
    edited June 2017
    I guess we won't get a response or updates on the android issue since it's the weekend, Im still working on lost time for arena and quest but it's not looking good :'(