**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is stark spiderman still worth ranking up in 2021?

2»

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    He is still good but not that good
    Go for it. Starky still has a ton of uses in v3, v5 and act 6 as well.

0din said:

I have 5* R5 which I never use. He’s outdated

Mind you I only have 5 star hulk ragnarok as a decent 5 star. Others are trash and I don’t have a big 5 star roster only 6 five stars and none are god or beyond god tier except ma boy warlock which I have yet to rank 3 but problem is I don’t know how to use him like I know how to use and play stark spidey
    Using warlock is simple. You can do normal 5 hit combos and weave in some heavies here and there , spam sp2 and win the game. Also sp1 and sp3 have power control if you need it.
  • Tony_02003Tony_02003 Posts: 78
    Yes go for stark spiderman
    Sarvanga can I use him in act 5 chapters 3,and 4
  • He is still good but not that good
    He hits like a truck but he’s flimsy, there are better techs out there but there is also a hell of a lot worse. If you like him a lot there’s nothing wrong with pushing for him. You’ll start to run into problems with him in Act 6 because the block damage will make itself known with him.

Sarvanga can I use him in act 5 chapters 3,and 4

Who are you talking about?
    Both warlock and sparky can do 5.3 and 5.4.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I use him a bit still. Somethings he is still so good for. Wanna say v3 (the tech one) he was my bread and butter champ. Just shined so well there easy stun lock cheese. Or act 7 rhino boss that you get hurt unless he has a taunt he made that a joke. Probably one of the best for act 6 crit me capiw. Normal day to day stuff Something like guillotine 2099 or warlock would be your main tech but he is worth in the stable for sure.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    He fell down a lot. Name the top mutant defenders (Havok, Mr Sinister, Apocalypse, Domino), Starkey has a major disadvantage. I see no point ranking up my 5* beyond R3 in the current meta.
  • MalinmadMalinmad Posts: 16
    Yes, he was my only option for act6, chapter3 Captain Beardo final boss! ;)

Plus with all poise charges he is one of the hardest hitter in all the game ;)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ve got both a 4* and 5* starky who helped me a ton on the way to uncollected. I still sometimes use my 5*. He’s definitely worth ranking up but I’m not sure if he’s worth hunting in duals over other people.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He’s still good. He has some niche uses that he really shines in. I haven’t ever regretted taking mine to r5 and if I had a six star one, I’d probably still r3 him (not over Ghost or P2099 though).
  • Yes go for stark spiderman
    i also have a 4 star stark spidey hes at full rank 4 but still an amazing champion.