**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unique 6star Rank 3s

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
I know this has been discussed, even by myself, but what are some shocking champs that anyone has seen? And if you saw him/her in action, how did they look?

I'll start. I saw a Diablo, and was shocked at how solid the damage was.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Km is about my most unique, also have Thor rags but that’s just prestige
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Elsa.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    To clarify, it doesn't have to be your own. Any you've seen, in your alliance, played against. Etc.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    My only r3 right now is immortal abomination, getting close to my second now.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    mine is king groot, i'm sure others have him but i haven't seen any
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

mine is king groot, i'm sure others have him but i haven't seen any

Albert that used to be in ASR had him at R3 quite a bit before yours. He retired a while back though
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    drax
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Darkhawk and Doc Ock over here!...my Tech options sucked for a very long time.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Ycats said:

nice!
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

ŁŤÇ said:

I know this has been discussed, even by myself, but what are some shocking champs that anyone has seen? And if you saw him/her in action, how did they look?

I'll start. I saw a Diablo, and was shocked at how solid the damage was.

Diablo has always had sick damage . He is basically good for 2 fights . After that, meh.

Unique champ that damage continues to impress me is Cosmic Spider-Man with stealth and RG synergy , I was doing 70k SP2s .

Saw someone rank up Sym spidey (5/65) on stream and used the. Roblin synergy. He got to 100k Sp2's pretty quick
    Yeah, I had no idea. He also applies that weakness debuff which makes him a little more durable .