**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Important message please read 1

Comments

• Options
    JakharrkJakharrk Posts: 123
    Act 5 require a high amont of revives for exploration
  • Options
    One year ago
  • Options
    QuartzBerryQuartzBerry Posts: 64
    Jakharrk said:

@sentery 06 tell me options without Deadpool synergy . Don't say me sentinel because more than 90 percent of the players will not use sentinel because 400 to 500 hits fight.

So you’re mad about there being not enough counters for crossbones but when people tell you a counter you disregard it because it requires a bit more time and skill than the others?
  • Options
    But act require 1000 units on one path or more like gummy cannot stop wouldn't path like paths.
  • Options
    I am saying the large amount of act 6 is like crossbones .
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

But act require 1000 units on one path or more like gummy cannot stop wouldn't path like paths.

If you have to spend 1000 units on one path perhaps you’re not ready for act 6 exploration.
  • Options
    Ask whole community I will challenge you they will say abyss initial completion is much more better than act 6 exploration in case of difficulty .
  • Options
    Another challenge do Mysterio boss without corvus cap iw spidey magneto Nick human torch.
  • Options
    Plus st that Mysterio will have very Cooperative AI
  • Options
    Money spenders 40 to 45 rank 5 5 star champs when they full explored act 6 .
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IilFw6LJ8r8

But seriously, as someone who's completed Act 6 pre-nerf and explored 6.1 and 6.2 post-nerf, I can say that the difficulty has tremendously decreased. Sure, Act 6 is still challenging with its fair share of difficult bosses such as Sinister, Mordo, and Mysterio but at the same time, you're over-exaggerating the difficulty of these quests, not to mention the fact that you've left out several viable counters for the bosses in your original post. Your claim that one path costs about 1000 units is completely false. One path for exploration shouldn't really even cost 100 units unless you really mess up.

If you're spending that much on exploration per path, of course, it's going to seem like Act 6 is made for paying players only. However, since many of us F2P players have done the exploration, clearly it's you as a player that is the problem, not the content.
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

It wasn’t meant to be done by people with small rosters
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

That is just completely false.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jakharrk said:

The amount of absolute nonsense you've managed to fit into one thread is staggering
  • Options
    At sig 200. Now these players 5 to 10 six star rank 3 sig 200 almost or sig 200. After gifting event they have rank 3 six stars.
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

Ask whole community I will challenge you they will say abyss initial completion is much more better than act 6 exploration in case of difficulty .

Well yes, because Abyss completion is 1 path, not upwards of 100. A bad comparison.
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

At sig 200. Now these players 5 to 10 six star rank 3 sig 200 almost or sig 200. After gifting event they have rank 3 six stars.

Who tf are you talking about?
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

Now this ones just confusing.
  • Options
    Money spenders bad minds . I cannot fight.
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

Idk what this is supposed to mean but this thread is giving me a headache.
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

I'm literally F2P, buddy. You're just spouting wrong information.
  • Options
    Reaily I know attack values decreased . Your are the ones who do act 7 with 6 star rank 3 champs . Act 7.1 meant to be done by 5 star rank 5 champs.
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

Reaily I know attack values decreased . Your are the ones who do act 7 with 6 star rank 3 champs . Act 7.1 meant to be done by 5 star rank 5 champs.

Buddy I’m not even done with act 6 completion and I know that you’re spouting nonsense.
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

Yeah, and we did that too. We literally used R5 5*s for Act 7.1 100%.
  • Options
    Then you know nothing
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

Then you know nothing

Nothing about what? Buddy, I'm not the one who's making claims without a basis. I have personally gone through Act 6 and 7.1 and experienced those fights. You are the one making claims without that experience, and you really have the audacity to say that I don't get the struggle of being F2P?
  • Options
    I am on 6.4
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

I am on 6.4

Exactly, so don't even tell me that I know nothing about the experience of a F2P in endgame content when you haven't even touched Act 7.
  • Options
    I know very well act 7 biggest sucess of kabam.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    Going back a little bit, poison immunity is literally the most common immunity in the game. There are a *ton* of counters to this Crossbones. I’m sure there’s video of Kamala Kahn soloing him post-nerf. Beyond immunity are all the tenacity champs. Heck, if you’re feeling frisky you can off Fury’s LMD to purge the poison and take the fight with his real self. No DPX required.

In any event, yes initial completion of Abyss is easier than 100% Act 6 (or at least it was pre-nerf, I haven’t gone back and checked). Maybe that’s why you get better rewards from 100% act 6 than you do from Abyss completion.

There are a bunch of answers besides what you listed, and it’s entirely possible to do many if not most paths either itemless or close to it. I find it interesting that in your write up you have a few counters marked as “needing skill.” I mean... yes? I would imagine that competence will be critical. I would recommend the controversial strategy of gitting gud.