**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Rank 3 Guardian vs LOL X23 (20 sec long video)

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
6* Rank 3 Guardian vs LOL X23 (20 sec long video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFIGb9vMsS0&lc=Ugz_4h8WT1rZfpSDpw94AaABAg

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

How did you build up so many force field charges without even hurting her?

Cuz of her enigmatic ability.
    Wait, how many force field charges did you have? 😂
    Wow, guess I know who I'll be using for labyrinth Electro 😂
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Except Electro doesn't take damage from Shock effects, so Guardian would do exactly nothing...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Kill_Grey said:

Except Electro doesn't take damage from Shock effects, so Guardian would do exactly nothing...
    Plus he wil be dead from shock him self
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    That’s pretty cool! How long did it take you to ‘build up’ before dropping the bomb sp2?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

That’s pretty cool! How long did it take you to ‘build up’ before dropping the bomb sp2?

i think about 12 sp3 judging by the forcefield charges
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

quite long, as you can see in vid total it took 428 hit.
    Gamer said:

YoMoves said:

Kill_Grey said:

Most likely not. Especially considering the ~9k energy resistance he has at max sig.
    Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

YoMoves said:

Kill_Grey said:

Most likely not. Especially considering the ~9k energy resistance he has at max sig.
    If you don’t use a dups. As show in the video. Mabye understand my point right.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    LOL, Was just LOLLED
    Gamer said:

Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

YoMoves said:

Kill_Grey said:

Oh right, I didn't notice, sorry. But yeah, I'm talking about a 5* with max sig.
    Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

YoMoves said:

Kill_Grey said:

Oh right, I didn't notice, sorry. But yeah, I'm talking about a 5* with max sig.
    Then probably not. And yes it shuld be the only one I. There since the GR in abyss didn’t change either know two different places just.
    Gamer said:

Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

YoMoves said:

Kill_Grey said:

Then probably not. And yes it shuld be the only one I. There since the GR in abyss didn’t change either know two different places just.
    I'd still like to try either way. Guess I'll make a post about the results at some point, lol
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Show the sp2 damage without any rampup
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Guardian is da wae
    https://youtu.be/VM5EJQRZ19w
    Not as cool as that x23 solo but it's a version of Wolverine
    BeroMan said:
    Also subbed really enjoyed this video
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

Show the sp2 damage without any rampup

And what would be the point of this?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Can you explain why you took Guardian unduped to R3? I have him too and I though most of his utility came from dupe?
    Pulyaman said:

Can you explain why you took Guardian unduped to R3? I have him too and I though most of his utility came from dupe?

Read. His. Abilities.
    Pulyaman said:

I’m having a r3 undups to and having a blast the dups wil giv him more blok Proficiency and all kind of resistance.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

Read. His. Abilities.
    I know his abilities just fine.I thought taking 6 star to rank 3 is a different kettle of fish. He gains energy resistance and bleed resistance only when awakened, that is why I was curious. I am not dissing on him for that choice because I got warlock or else he would have been my rank 3 too. Just wanted to know the perspective.