**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R2 strategy? Or keep on my 5*s

Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
So I made a post last week but got a few other pulls since.

I have 8 (almost 9) t5b and over 30 t2a and 60+ t4cc crystals ironically t4b and t1a are currently my weak point but regardless I can r2 a few champs or r5 a bunch of champs. What do I do here... I also hate wasting iso and have nearly 1m in mutant iso going to expire very soon. (I’ll use it on other classes if I need to)

6* roster and top 5*s shown for reference. I’m cav and trying to become tb soon. I have about 60% of a mutant t5cc....

Comments

• Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Rank 2 6* Sunspot, R5 HumanT, or R5 Void( these two will help you in Abyss) and last R5 Venom(will help you a lot in Variant content) or Quake( if have the skill to use her). You have a decent roster of 5* R5 to get you to clear Act6.4 (if not already done) then I suggest you go for Abyss easy path completion as you have all the horsemen, it is not too difficult, just save 4-5K Units.

With the recent drought of T2Alpha it is more sensible to rank 2 6* then R5 5*, or I see it as one should rank up champs who needs awakening and high sig as 5* and champs who does not need a high sig and good unawakened can be taken to R2 as 6*.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rankup AA.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    5* aa, torch, and quake
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    I can quake but feel r5 is a waste. I end nearly every fight it at 100% health with her. R5 would just end it faster. Same thought with AA, Heavy/parry a handful of times and fights are done at r4.

Other champs get massively better at r5, magneto comes to mind. Had him at r4 for a while and he was really good, now at r5 he might be my fav. He is sooo much stronger.

Torch or void is probably next to r5. I duped 6* cgr right after my initial post so I’ll r2 him and probably sunspot.