**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Introducing your first Experience with 6-Star Champions: The Boss Rush Challenge! [UPDATED Oct 17]

Comments

• PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Considering this is meant to be data collecting and to show what the future of the game...how about increasing the reward value. Whole 5* and 1k 6* shards instead of the 4* and 5* shards?
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    yeah the rewards are behind but hey, 99.9% of the people complaining will rush through it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    You dont have to quote the whole post. Come on guy! Dont do it if you are not inserested !
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Why come this doesn't have more 5 shards? I suspect more 5 star deals
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited October 2017
    So we're your beta testers once again? Ok rewards for this, since it's just one path and doesn't seem that hard only mephisto maybe.

Can you guys showcase some 6*'s? Like use a 6* duped sl and show us the healing mechanic they have on youtube or something to show us how the progress is going.

I'm happy about the "challenge", but can you people actually make it run fine, there are still bugs and clearly parry is still inconsistent... so please fix that.

And the AQ problem, christ, it's not that hard to fix this, give us some updates on this issue. @Kabam Miike
  • Can we use the soul boosts from mephisto
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Sounds like a fun and interactive event can't wait to go through it. (Though I'll probably rage because I suck at dex and parry lol GL everyone
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Kabam and numbers, you guys just don't get along.

I guess the challenge rating guy was the one who came up with the initial AW 2.0 scoring that let no defense beat any defense.

Also, there is a typo. Clearly it should be 1000 6* shards. You should do this once a month and let people work towards them over a long period. That would be the fair, balanced and logical thing to do. And I know you want to do the fair, balanced and logical thing, right?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Pedrobarra wrote: »
    Apache wrote: »
    are you guys ever happy?

Nope. They aren't. Everything is a slap in the face lol. I'm looking forward to the quest

You have nothing better to do then to continuously point out that people are complaining? You must be new here if you’re not used to it by now

The best part is you don’t even know if they’re complaints are valid or not. The quest could drop and be bugged, like Chloe’s was with quake.

For what it’s worth, I’m looking forward to seeing your ten minute completion video also.

Of course I am used to the complaining but I thought it was a little absurd even for the forum. Kabam announces a new quest and from the reaction you would think that they just announced they were canceling Christmas. As for the 10 minute video, 10 minutes may be slightly over-stated but it's not going to take long. There are six fights.

Also I would argue that the level of complaining without seeing the quest makes them invalid even if some of them should prove true. But whatever

• What good is A 4* if you have no t4cc to upgrade it. Plus if we going up against 6*s, shouldn't the reward be a 5* crystal with some 6* shards and 5* signature stones?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Pedrobarra wrote: »
    Hatshipuh wrote: »
    So we only have 2 weeks to do it? While in this 2 weeks the game is still in such a broken state? Way to capitalize on bugs with this time limit...

It's one path...how long to you need?

Way to miss my point...

I got your point about the bugs...but it's just one path. If you can't do it in 2 weeks you can't do it.

If you still bring up that I may take over 2 weeks to do it you didn't get my point.
    How to properly test 6* when so many fight mechanics are broken.

lol ignore this clown hat

Clown hat?

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    I'm not complaining about the rewards, but nobody should say
    DigitalPsy wrote: »
    What good is A 4* if you have no t4cc to upgrade it. Plus if we going up against 6*s, shouldn't the reward be a 5* crystal with some 6* shards and 5* signature stones?

Well if you don't have t4cc to rank up a 4*, how would you rank up a 5*? I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying you argument doesn't make much sense.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    My only question is will Mephisto be duped? If he is then you need Iceman to even try and complete it
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    Mephisto's regen better be fixed for this or he'll be almost impossible.
    His regen is broke in AW not in quest. Iceman doesn’t get hurt by his Aura, so rank him up if you haven’t already
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    1,000 5* Shards & a WHOLE 4* crystal NO WAY! You’re too generous Kabam!

• jajaj this is going to be very difficult that good I am a decent level to enter the fight lvl45 and with good characters but the bad that no duplicate: / but it does not matter also I have resources to fight hard is time to save all orbs and resurrectors. 6 stars I'm going to beat those awards are worth it
  • RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199
    I don’t know why people are complaining about the rewards. It should only take 20-30min to complete the challenge if you are skilled. The rewards for 30 min work are fairly decent. It’s like fighting 6 master quest bosses in a row :#
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Will there be a legends run for the boss rush?
  • Roy34Roy34 Posts: 4
    Oh, so somebody on the dev team actually started playing Future Fight. because this is just the world boss mode form Future Fight. Instead of ripping off other games content and trying to pass it off as your "new" content, why don't you stop making new content until you can flawlessly put out the content you already have? Maybe the money for people being paid to develop 6* champs would be better used to try to put out a bug free update. Just once I'd like for you guys to put out an update that fixes more bugs than it causes. "Hey guys, we're hard at work on developing 6* champs! While you wait for those, here's a new busted alliance wars for ya! We made all the nodes super easy and took away defender kills, because we clearly know what we're doing!" Congratulations Kabam, you've successfully made this game a joke. And since you're just rebooting Future Fight content, can you steal their auto-play feature too? It's so much more advanced than yours.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    Roy34 wrote: »
    Oh, so somebody on the dev team actually started playing Future Fight. because this is just the world boss mode form Future Fight. Instead of ripping off other games content and trying to pass it off as your "new" content, why don't you stop making new content until you can flawlessly put out the content you already have? Maybe the money for people being paid to develop 6* champs would be better used to try to put out a bug free update. Just once I'd like for you guys to put out an update that fixes more bugs than it causes. "Hey guys, we're hard at work on developing 6* champs! While you wait for those, here's a new busted alliance wars for ya! We made all the nodes super easy and took away defender kills, because we clearly know what we're doing!" Congratulations Kabam, you've successfully made this game a joke. And since you're just rebooting Future Fight content, can you steal their auto-play feature too? It's so much more advanced than yours.

I know that venting is natural on the forums, but maybe claiming that putting six bosses in a row is copying another game contains more amusement than is appropriate for a serious rant.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Is there any title with it?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Roy34 wrote: »

Seeing as how it's been the format for ROL as long as it's existed, that's not at all the case.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Lol awesome, they delete comments, but don't respond.
  • If you really care about us players you should make the rewards better. period
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    All complaints! Relax no one is forcing you to do any content. If you dont like it, very simple. DON’T DO IT!
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    All complaints! Relax no one is forcing you to do any content. If you dont like it, very simple. DON’T DO IT!
    I wouldn't get worked up over the complaints. On an open discussion thread like this you have players from all different aspects of the game giving their views.
    Players who can't beat it, but argue the rewards suck (I know, makes no sense to me either)
    Players who can beat it, but are lower and will struggle. Rewards might not be inspiring enough for them
    Players who can walk through it with ease who are at a point in the game where they would rather have 500 5* shards over a 4* crystal.
    And so on...

I think those asking for some sort of LoL rewards are a bit ridiculous though and just choose to ignore them since we know that will never happen.