**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First R3 and thronebreaker on new year!

Having 25 R5 5star and opening 50 + dual crystal and still no Aegon to do Abyss, i had given up on hopes of becoming thronebreaker, specially after the bad cavalier cyberweekend deals.

But rng turned around after I opened 2 featured 6 star and pulled apocalypse. My only other mutant 6 star was a classic storm. And last two 25 percent t5cc crystal both gave me mutant was able to fully form mutant t5cc, my second highest class cat is still at 50 percent.

After exploring variant 6 15 min to new year couldn’t believe that I finally formed the t5cc. Have a mutant awakening gem from the cav deal, but i guess ill hold it for later.

Happy new year everyone!!

Comments

• Options
    Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    Congratulations I also Rank 3 a mutant 6 star too
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ooh congrats!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I also didn't need to do abyss, but had to explore 7.1 to guarantee myself the cat for my rank 3.

Also, you've probably missed the calendar reset lol.
  • Options
    AnTi_NooBAnTi_NooB Posts: 12
    Kill_Grey said:

Congrats! I also didn't need to do abyss, but had to explore 7.1 to guarantee myself the cat for my rank 3.

Also, you've probably missed the calendar reset lol.

No am on asian time zone. So my new year was about 6 hour before calender reset :smiley: got the new calender
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Does u going to use for fight with him or u going to use him for horsemen synergy???????????
  • Options
    AnTi_NooBAnTi_NooB Posts: 12
    Barani7da said:

Does u going to use for fight with him or u going to use him for horsemen synergy???????????

Am actually really enjoying fighting with apocalypse. Specially in variant 6 he was a monster. Definitely planning to use him. I bring a full mutant team and make someone horsemen if required. Or just play apoc with full charges