**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pulling Duds

I am so absolutely frustrated. I bust my butt to get these 6* shards that are damn near impossible to get unless you shell out money every week. I do all this to get a complete dud for the 3rd time in a row??????? I am so sick of this. Where’s the reward in that?

Comments

• Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    My first and and second 6* s r sup iron man and dormammu respectively. This is really common, nothing to worry about.i am going to open my third 6* this week so wish me luck guys.
  • Options
    WrathbertWrathbert Posts: 96
    My first (and only) 6* is OG Storm. My last three f8ve stars were Rocket, a Rocket dupe, and OG Captain America. It happens and it sucks for sure.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    3? bro I've gone much farther than 3.... I think the ratio is like 1 in 4 or 5 average is good
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    6 star pool is 75% trash. 10% decent and the rest good champs. Its not like 2020 champs are gonna help. Most of them are mediocre
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I have 4x 6*

1st Hela
    2nd IMIW :smile:
    3rd Cyclops
    4th Diablo :trollface:

You shouldn't worry too much about it. There's a big chance you won't get a good champ if you haven't got many six star champs yet, and five stars still are very useful.
  • Options
    Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    I don’t have a 6* yet (only 600 more shards!) but my brother got lucky with a GGC and got a 6* spider-man classic. I don’t expect to get Doom out of my first one, but if I’m being honest, Wrathbert’s Storm pull would make me happy. After seeing my brother play AQ (admittedly low AQ, but he’s put almost no iso into Spidey) I think the attack rating of a 6* makes up for any duds, assuming you’re not on cavalier or something already.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Bust out money every week? You don’t have to be a whale to have a good 6* roster. I’ve got 13 6* (which is around average I think) and the last time I spent was sometime in the beginning of 2020.