**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unique 6star Rank 3s

Comments

• ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    qartweli said:

Osfan8 said:

qartweli said:

Idelest is that you?

No bro i am not him))

Hot damn! That's some damage!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

Osfan8 said:

qartweli said:

Idelest is that you?

No bro i am not him))

Sentry, I understand, but why Rocket? Just for fun? I’ve considered taking my five star one to r5 just because it’s so fun to use his sp2
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

Does this guy count?
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Does this guy count?

Hey, how is this guy! He is on my very very short list to R3
    Texas_11 said:

Does this guy count?

He’s pretty fun to play absolutely crushed spider ham in cav eq just now gotta learn more about maximum damage from him tho
  • My officer took HB to r3 (duped) which is fairly unique id think.
    I had an alliance mate who r3ed unduped Sasquatch for TB.

Texas_11 said:

Does this guy count?

He’s pretty fun to play absolutely crushed spider ham in cav eq just now gotta learn more about maximum damage from him tho
    Hmm.
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Does this guy count?

Hmm.
    Is he the best cosmic nah his damage feels low most times but has a fair bit of utility and is enjoyable so ehh. It’s a tough call to recommend

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I saw undupped LC in arena
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Elsa.

Why so many disagrees? :D
    Spelthy Karnak Simps
    I'm ashamed at how much "Karnak Simps" made me laugh... 😂
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

My best boy 💜💜

Underrated af... Him and Symbiote Spidey...
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★

My best boy 💜💜

Underrated af... Him and Symbiote Spidey...
    I agree. He is definitely underrated.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Ycats said:

You , you deserves my respect.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Ycats said:

Those are some scary looking tier 6 catalysts right there. 😆
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    zuffy said:

Took him to R3 for TB

I've been searching for even a 5* Iceman for years! I would definitely take a 6* to R3 if I pulled him!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★

zuffy said:

Took him to R3 for TB

I've been searching for even a 5* Iceman for years! I would definitely take a 6* to R3 if I pulled him!
    I don’t have a 5* either. I was happy when I finally pulled him as a 6*.
    zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Does this guy count?

Hmm.
    Is he the best cosmic nah his damage feels low most times but has a fair bit of utility and is enjoyable so ehh. It’s a tough call to recommend

What sort of utility does he bring besides the spider evade cancel? I pulled and duped him from the 6* featured and have two cosmic R2 gems, just don't feel like he can do much besides be fun to play.
    From experience,

All on heavy attacks ,

Power drain
    Armor break
    Incinerate .

I tried him against AON and works well. But any limber fights = no good .

zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Does this guy count?

Hmm.

What sort of utility does he bring besides the spider evade cancel? I pulled and duped him from the 6* featured and have two cosmic R2 gems, just don't feel like he can do much besides be fun to play.
    From experience,

All on heavy attacks ,

Power drain
    Armor break
    Incinerate .

I thought for those effects to take place you had to have a corresponding buff gained from using specials and wouldn't have all the buffs at the same time. Plus I run suicides so I'd be using specials sparingly. I have fun using him just doesn't seem like he could crack the lineup over other champs
    Yes, each special attack ending with light medium or heavy grants an affect , from his buffs.

In the cosmic class he competes with

Venom
    Silver surfer

I think venom is better than him, because he can eat buffs, but rg is better than venom because he can consistently control the fight with his power drain. Also venom has no immunities

• Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    edited January 2021

Pratham02 said:

My only r3 right now is immortal abomination, getting close to my second now.

Pratham02 said:

My only r3 right now is immortal abomination, getting close to my second now.

@Pratham02 yo I'm considering r3ing him but am waiting just a bit to see if I get torch, is he pretty good at r3?
    He's great at r3, I take him into pretty much every piece fo content I can,super fun to play, a tank and can heal up throughout the fight consistently. Covers a lot of stuff when used right .
    zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Does this guy count?

Hmm.

From experience,

All on heavy attacks ,

Power drain
    Armor break
    Incinerate .

I thought for those effects to take place you had to have a corresponding buff gained from using specials and wouldn't have all the buffs at the same time. Plus I run suicides so I'd be using specials sparingly. I have fun using him just doesn't seem like he could crack the lineup over other champs
    Yes, each special attack ending with light medium or heavy grants an affect , from his buffs.

In the cosmic class he competes with

Venom
    Silver surfer

I think venom is better than him, because he can eat buffs, but rg is better than venom because he can consistently control the fight with his power drain. Also venom has no immunities

I might just rank him anyway lol at R1 I have RG duped and surfer, Angela, aarkus and terrax unduped all in consideration to go up. None will be going to R3 though as CMM will be my next cosmic R3. Appreciate the insight though cause they all seem about the same quality of champ to me.
    If I could take anyone to R3 , with max signature of would probably be silver surfer his damage is nuts. I have him as an option, and could have got him to signature level 120, but as weird as this sounds , I don’t want him on profile pic for an entire year straight lol.

But yeah, all of them are kinda in the same class, venom just have the buff nullification and regen and an armor up.
  • kapt_krunchkapt_krunch Posts: 15
    edited January 2021
    My boy Darkhawk
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    So I have SIX rank3 6* champs but none of them are unique but super happy with all of them.

I do have a buddy in our Duel Challenge Group that definitely has a unique one and I hope for him the buff in 2021 is really good:
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Does this guy count?

Hmm.

From experience,

All on heavy attacks ,

Power drain
    Armor break
    Incinerate .

He also gain true sense at certain amount of opp's hp which counter miss and auto-block, also those power drain debuff won't let your opp reach to sp3
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

mine is king groot, i'm sure others have him but i haven't seen any

Actively considering it... As well as classic Abom. 🙃 As Torch and Corvus have disgusted me at this point with their refusal to join my team as 6*, and I have threatened to give away their cats as a result. 😛 I can actually see a few uses for classic Abom (with RG on the team). I've used him successfully in war at R2. Stubborn attacker, Apoc has no defense against poison...etc. And there's been some fun cheese for him in recent content.

As for KG, any advice on where I would find use for him?