**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    GameSharkGameShark Posts: 10
    Only reaching loading screen - game not loading
  • Options
    DoverlingDoverling Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Doverling.

Device and Model: iPhone 5SE

Device Operating System: IOS 14.2

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 29.1.0.

Game Mode: Arena

Description of the Issue: I was in my third fight whilst playing arena earlier. Near the end of the fight the game crashes, forcing me to restart the fight. Irritating to say the least.

The game also lags during some fights which can be an issue when timing parry/dexterity.

My connection to WiFi is good and my phone is up to date with the latest version. Seems to be a problem in-game.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    iPhone SE 2020
    Frequent dropped inputs since updating in December.
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Thanks a lot for your totally **** up connection in AW
  • Options
    DaftVeriestDaftVeriest Posts: 3
    In-Game name : DaftVeriest
    Device: iPhone XR
    Device firmware: iOS 14.4
    Cellular or Wifi/ happens on both
    Game version: 29.1.0
    Game mode: event/story quests, arena

Sometimes when I finish a fight the loading screen appears and it just freezes, I can’t exit the app, I cant power off my phone, the only thing I can do is to hard reset it...I don’t know what may be causing this. Doesn’t happen in any other app...
  • Options
    RoscolovRoscolov Posts: 3
    In-game name : Roscolov
    Device: iPhone 8
    iOS 14.3
    Both cellular/wifi
    Game version: latest

The game keep freezing in general and more during fight making me lose important fight and arena winning streak it’s very annoying, and make me use revives and potions I haven’t planned on using!
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    In game name: OsFan8
    Device: iPhone 12 pro max
    iOS: 14.2
    Cellular or wifi: both
    MCOC: 29.1.0

Dropped inputs constantly or wrong inputs. Either champs hold heavy attacks when I’m not touching the right side of the screen or I hold to charge a heavy attack and the champ backs up instead.

Former small whale just about ready to quit MCOC.
  • Options
    kamzorkamzor Posts: 3
    In game name: kamzor
    Device: iPhone 12
    iOS: 14.3
    Cellular or wifi: both
    MCOC: 29.1.0

Dropped inputs constantly or wrong inputs. Either champs hold heavy attacks when I’m not touching the right side of the screen or I hold to charge a heavy attack and the champ backs up instead. Also dashing forward results in dashing backwards and vice versa.
    Played Platin 1 and Map 7. Making a pause this season playing in a lower bracket. Unplayable on iPhone 12. I tried it on iPhone 12 mini without case and iPhone 12 with a case. Both work terribly and it seems to be random if an input works or not.

All inputs work still fine using my iPhone 8. Playing Map 7 with iPhone 8 is no problem while using the iPhone 12 will let you run out of items pretty fast..
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Dark Huskies78
    Device and Model: IPhone 7
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: version 29.1.0
    Game Mode: all/menu
    Description of the Issue: Once game loads it crashes within a minute. I cannot do anything in game, and this has been going on since last night. This has also caused two timeouts in fights for the current alliance war. I cannot play the game at all.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    When the hell are you guys going to fix the crashing issue? This is getting really annoying. I just crashed in the middle of alliance war. These are the differences between winning and losing a war. Seriously you guys crash the game immediately when the community can exploit bugs but when there are things that will cost us glory, units and money you take your dear old time to fix? What’s up with that? I’m heated right now because I was fully boosted on a rank 3 void and needed to heal him from 45% (he was at 90 when it crashed) to 90%. That was 5 potions. That’s 1000 glory just on that. Fix your damn game it’s veen 3 months.

In-Game Name: Celestial Pan
    Device and Model: IPhone XR
    Game Version Installed: version 29.1.0
    Game Mode: arena, quest, alliance quest, alliance war, menu, crystal openings.
  • Options
    NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    In-Game Name: Manny’s Ghost

Device and Model: iPhone 8

Device Operating System: iOS 14.2

Cellular or WiFi: Both. AT&T

Game Version Installed: 29.1.0

Game Mode: Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: Game lags and freezes then crashes. Phone is hot.
  • Options
    AzariahAzariah Posts: 9
    Game Name: AzariahtheBrave

Device and Model: iPhone XR

Device Operating System: iOS 14.2

Cellular or WiFi: AT&T (c) Verizon (w)

Description of the Issue: Game stuck on loading screen have left it on multiple times for several minutes and it will not load. Longest I have left it is about 10 minutes, it will not load, and hasn’t for about the last 3 hours (est).
  • Options
    Pakistani Sher
    Phone Vivo 1901
    iOS 9
    Game version latest
    Wifi/ cellular.

This game was running so smooth and I got very far in this game but now this game has loading issues. I tried in cellular too but facing same problem. Plz fix this problem. I complained in tweeter too with screenshot but nothing happened.
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Game name: Ronnyman889
    Game 29.1
    iOS 14.3

For days or weeks, the game has behaved strange. Fights starts with some stuttering run in or very quick ones. The fights are just the same where you can add that there is a freeze during the fight where there is a visual glitch.

Left side of controls have also being unresponsive is periods and are preventing parry or evade. Hitting specials are a lottery.
  • Options
    EZplayEZplay Posts: 25
    In-Game Name:EZplay
    Device and Model: iPad mini 5
    Device Operating System: 14.3
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, & Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Crashing while loading a fight, plays as normal- no lag or connection issue, sudden crash.
  • Options
    CYBERBEASTCYBERBEAST Posts: 21
    Ios
    iPad Air two

I have seen my issue all over the forums with no fixes or anything other than saying to come here. The game crashes over and over, Force exit the game multiple times and reopen you can finally get to a frozen loading screen. Nothing happens so keep force closing the app and back to the game won’t launch, I have cold booted the device, rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled. All the “fixes”. No other app that I have does this on the iPad Air two......secondly I have an iPhone 11 Pro ,ax that does not have the same issue
  • Options
    Also wifi
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    In-Game Name: ThemercenAry—~1
    Device and Model: iPhone 8
    Device Operating System: 14.3
    Game Version Installed: LATEST
    Game Mode: Arena, EQ, Incursions
    Description of the Issue: Game is just freezing in the middle of the fight. I can hear the sound but after 2 seconds of freeze I find myself unintended heavy attack charges, or dash backs/forwards or getting parried. Needless to say about constant lags and crashes whether I’m in a fight or not.

This is becoming annoying. Just tell us that if it’s about our device being old or this is about your game is causing these lags and crashes. Just wanna know who am I fighting here my phone or game?
  • Options
    brutalhabitbrutalhabit Posts: 10
    edited January 2021
    In-Game Name: brutalhabit
    Device and Model: iPad Mini Generation 5
    Device Operating System: iPadOS 14.3
    Game Version Installed: 14.3.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Quite often my iPad will have unresponsive touch on the right side of the screen. I will try to attack or charge a heavy and nothing happens. Even multiple touches provide no response. This is very frustrating.

This is a brand new iPad and I don’t run anything else on it. I bought it specifically to play this game on, so I hope there’s a fix.
  • Options
    RB65RB65 Posts: 28
    In-game Name: RB65
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 pro
    Device Operating System: IOS 14.2.1
    Game Version Installed: 1091048
    Game Mode: Quests, Variant 6.3.1
    Description of the Issue: KO’d Modok twice. Both times, after final screen, bac out to path just before fight. Modok is still shown as needing to be defeated. Both times had different health levels.
  • Options
    Been days since I posted no response no help from this company that is so quick to take our money?
  • Options
    SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    In-Game Name: Schapenkop
    Device and Model: iPad Pro and iPhone 8plus
    Device Operating System: 14.2
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and cellular (KPN)
    Game Mode: Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Disconnected, lost half health of my champs. Happens too much lately.
  • Options
    In-Game Name: mauled
    Device and Model: iPhone7
    Device Operating System: 14.2
    Game Mode: Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Disconnected, lost half health of my champs. Happened to multiple people in alliance this war, all affected on Apple devices. So far 6 deaths as a result of this.
  • Options
    Ckent1099Ckent1099 Posts: 69
    Real bad, playing the game in alliance war and aq. I’m using boosts and the game times out. I have to restart the app. iPad Pro 9.7” latest iOS. Entered fight with doctor doom and app crashed. Restart the app and half my health gone.have to use 3 level 4 potions just to re-enter the fight. Item use went to zero. First time in a long time. Come on kabam. Fix this man.

• Options
    DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    In-Game Name: DeadlyLi’l Miho
    Device and Model: IPad Pro 2016
    Device Operating System: iOS 11
    Game Version Installed: latest version installed yesterday. Happening in EQ & AQ but not arena.
    Description of the Issue: I can access the game, open crystals etc I can move in AQ but when I press on the fight it crashes. In EQ it was crashing when I pressed to start the fight so I exited the event. Now it just crashes on entering EQ. So basically I can only play arena.