**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who think they should fix all the lagging issues in the game before thinking about lame offers ?

LordFriezaLordFrieza Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues

Who think they should fix all the lagging issues in the game before thinking about lame offers ? 14 votes

Yes, I agree. They should try to fix those issues first. for all the players
57% 8 votes
No, Kabam should get all my money and my parent's as well
14% 2 votes
I'm sure Kabam Admins won't give a flying fu** anyway.
28% 4 votes

Comments

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Any moment a mod will be along to tell you that "offers are planned and coded well in advance, and don't correspond to issues happening in game."
    (Even though just last week, they gave us 2500 5* shards as 'compensation', miraculously as we received an in-game offer to purchase 7500 5* shards. But no, totally not planned. At all. There's no way, right? RIGHT?! Lol)
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    I feel like we should give them a break. the devs have a LOT on their plate and they will work on the lag as soon as they can.
    You just have to be patient
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Wait, i didnt get that 7500 5 star shards offer!!! Damm would of bought it
  • Money money money! Milking Anything that draws breath. However don't forget it's a game to us. A business to them. Dollar signs is all they see. It can be done without spending your paycheck. Unfortunately not if you have responsibilities... If you do have them and can afford a few units. Use them wisely don't burn them on horrible offers and 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance junk crystals. Mastery first so you can gain more in game by going further. Then when you can some deals are ok. I'm not big on paying for things on something I already pay to use daily. One person's opinion take it as you want... Or don't.. It's not my money I'm setting fire to.
  • Also they should fix game issues before they press offers but refer to my previous post.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    There is a common misconception that there is only one Think Tank, and that effort is only allocated in one area at a time. The reality is there are different people responsible for different areas. Fixing issues is handled by different people than say, Marketing. Having Offers really doesn't take away from working on problems because it's not the same people responsible for both.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    I feel like we should give them a break. the devs have a LOT on their plate and they will work on the lag as soon as they can.
    Fixing lag is a matter of adding server capacity, it requires little to nothing from devs. That said, adding server capacity costs them money so they’ll oversubscribe what they have till we start setting them on fire before they’ll do anything.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    The only time I ever get lag is when iOS pops up that annoying low battery message.
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Fixing lag is a matter of adding server capacity, it requires little to nothing from devs. That said, adding server capacity costs them money so they’ll oversubscribe what they have till we start setting them on fire before they’ll do anything.

oh....... I did not know that. good to know

oh....... I did not know that. good to know

Not entirely accurate. There are other various mechanical issues. The lag was increased after the Hot Fix. There's more to it than server capacity.
    edited October 2017
    Not entirely accurate. There are other various mechanical issues. The lag was increased after the Hot Fix. There's more to it than server capacity.

Possibly but there’s no denying lag increases when good champs are in arena. Or was it that the hot fix coincided with the iceman arena and makes it appear to be an issue with the hotfix?

Possibly but there’s no denying lag increases when good champs are in arena. Or was it that the hot fix coincided with the iceman arena and makes it appear to be an issue with the hotfix?

No. I was experiencing small lags before. Now it's close to unplayable. If it was the server only, we would experience it all the time. People who Grind are generally playing the game in some area, so we would notice it consistently, and everyone would experience it if that was the case. Some aren't having issues. For me, it's every area that has high difficulty. Master, Arena, etc. Anywhere the AI is amped up.

No. I was experiencing small lags before. Now it's close to unplayable. If it was the server only, we would experience it all the time. People who Grind are generally playing the game in some area, so we would notice it consistently, and everyone would experience it if that was the case. Some aren't having issues. For me, it's every area that has high difficulty. Master, Arena, etc. Anywhere the AI is amped up.

Well I just finished 4.5 & 4.6 today in RttL and experienced zero lag even though arena and AQ were nearly unplayable so there’s definitely something other than code.
    edited October 2017

Well I just finished 4.5 & 4.6 today in RttL and experienced zero lag even though arena and AQ were nearly unplayable so there’s definitely something other than code.

If it was the server alone, you would experience it everywhere, and so would everyone else. Not everyone is experiencing it.