**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kind of regret wasting my units on Cyber Weekend

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
Because the gifts seem like a much better offer. I have spent a little over 4K units on gifts and I got some amazing things . I am pretty sure that if I had kept my 15k from cyber Monday and spent them on gifts i would have gotten vastly better things even with the pitfalls of rng

Lesson learned I guess . I will be much more careful next year

Comments

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    It’s all RNG, on balance I’m underwhelmed by my GGCs, and I hit all the milestones. At least Cyber Monday was guaranteed value.
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    15K units would have gotten you a trash be happy
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Up to you and how you want to spend. Honestly, I get what you’re saying, there are some crazy rewards in the GGCs and 15k could buy a lot, greatly increasing your chances of the crazy pulls. Cyber weekend is kinda the safer bet, but if you’re playing this game, chances are that you have some fun with RNG. I agree though, seeing some of the pulls people are getting for just 300 units is very tempting.

You also could just save up and spend on gifting to get increased rank rewards.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Honestly, the 15k offers at Cyber Weekend sucked and should've only really appealed to the most hardcore whales, but I think a lot of hardcore grinders were so set on getting them that they'd have purchased them. The really good deals are always in the unit packs.

Be happy with what you got in the GGCs and take the lesson for next year. The FTP deals at Cyber Weekend are generally underwhelming, horrendously so if you're not Thronebreaker.