**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I R5

I am currently Uncollected. Mainly do EQ, AW, AQ and trying to go for Cavalier eventually. Any advice who should I rank up to R5 and why? I have generic and class AGs to use on any if they truly need it as well. My current 2 R5 out are CapIW and CG.

Who should I R5 71 votes

G2099 (Unawakened)
11%
SungjSlashingSunseto4tgKill_GreyepignosisDragfire1760Soulreaver42Sahil_R_Rana 8 votes
Red Magneto (Unawakened)
80%
DrZolaWarBros23Tarun46BuckyBruhMalreck04The_Blue_Jaguar10or_StrongKillSwitchGrootman1294zeezee57Reaper2823Mrwarren96Wine_LoverHonaway_23MeebletonSpidey983-sixate-EtjamaRevHeresyBlackshadow0203 57 votes
Blade (Awakened)
2%
winterthurUnsilent 2 votes
Dr Voodoo (Awakened)
1%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Guardian (Unawakened)
1%
odishika123 1 vote
Emma Frost (Unawakened)
0%
Sentinel (Unawakened)
1%
BuffBeast 1 vote
Prof X (Unawakened)
1%
Crusher 1 vote
Sabretooth (Unawakened)
0%

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto (Unawakened)
    Redneto is a monster, G99 would be my next choice. I used Mags all the time. There are so many hard fights that he makes so easy.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    G2099 (Unawakened)
    G2099 personally. She covers the immunities for Crossbones, provided you can play her without getting hit.
  • Options
    RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Red Magneto (Unawakened)
    After you r5 red mag, you’ll see why it was a great idea.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto (Unawakened)
    Rank 5 mags. Take sentinel to rank 4 if he isn’t already and there you got cav.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Red Magneto (Unawakened)
    Red mags tears all metals
    Gullotine 99 also super useful
    For me it's tie between g99 and mags
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Red Magneto (Unawakened)
    I'd say go for Magneto. G2099 at R4 will still quickly get the damage up plenty, and since the whole point of her playstyle is to not get hit the lower health pool will be OK. Take her up next. But mags will SHRED so many other tough fights, the robot bosses, etc.