**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who to use my class awakening gems on

i have 4 class awakening gems (skill, tech, science and mystic) what are the best champs to use them on? ive only used 1 class gem on a cmm once

Comments

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    U need to show ur roster and then we can tell you
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    There are also lists for each class on sites like mcoc guide, google can be your friends
  • U need to show ur roster and then we can tell you

ah sure wait a moment

• here it is
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Save them all. You don't quite have the right champions to use it on. Don't rush and use it now, and regret later on.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Use one on red guardian and save everything else.
  • i see you guys are all saying red guardian and sorcerer supreme, i personally dont want to dupe sorcerer (its al about 5 stars pretty sure you knew it but just for sure) because i think i will use her 6 star more, and red guardian could be it but what about void and cap iw. one of the reasons i dont wanna go for red guardian yet is because i already have a good science R4.

this is actually my list for the champs i think that are really worth the gems
    Skill:
    - nick fury
    -Ægon
    Science:
    -void
    -cap America iw
    Mystic
    -doom
    -Magik
    - Claire voyant
    Tech
    -ghost
    -g2099
    Mutant (if i ever get)
    -red Magneto
    -omega red
    -colossus
    Cosmic (if i ever get)
    -hyperion

this is an small list of the champions i would use my gems on, tell me if it could be upgraded
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Use one on red guardian and save everything else.

This is still what I suggest. The lost you put above is pretty much my list for generic gems. It’s not too difficult to get class gems so I’d use a science on red guardian.
  • ah i see, but how am i gonna get a generic for kabams sake